Cut cut...snip snip....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cut cut...snip snip....

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 am

I had a VERY short dream that I was in a bathroom. Someone left some trimming shears laying out on the counter near the sink. I seen the little hairs all over the counter from the shears. At first I felt frustrated this mess was left for me, as I started cleaning it up. Then, as I thought about it, I was very happy/relieved that whoever did this was motivated to actually take an active approach to taking care of themselves and their responsibilities! Im not sure who's bathroom it was, or who the mess actually belonged to in the dream... scratching chin scratching chin

I do think though I have a clue who this is about Irl though....any thoughts welcome. happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cut cut...snip snip....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 am

Well, to me, the dream sort of speaks for itself. Like you said, someone who tried to make an improvement to themself, but where you had to clean up after their attempt.

Is there someone in your family that's trying to clean up their act?

Also - I don't actually think that this is what it means, but I want to say it, anyway: I thought of you coming across the results of a child who tried to cut their own hair. If I remember, though, your children may be too old to do that...but you never know.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Hair cutting is considered grooming. Bathrooms a place to clean up or release waste.

Looks like you're on the clean-up committee for someone whose made some needed changes. That could be in the way of prayer or otherwise.

At any rate, someone has taken care of something that needed to be done, but there is a job in it for you. You go through a transformation of emotional response to the situation, from irritated to thankful.

(I have a son who does this in his bathroom.)

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 pm

sounds to me that you know already its about a person who is taking responsibility of removing that which is not right for them - maybe bad habits? And Bathroom is a place of cleansing.

Maybe you helping them, is you encouraging them in whatever they are going through or praying for them.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks Sister, Rosebush, and Mark!! I really appreciate your comments!! All these things you guys say make total sense!! I think the biggest message in this dream is for me is how a change in my perspective can help me in my interactions to help this person!!! Some things dont change entirely overnight, and is a progressive change. I think its important for whatever/whoever this is for, for me to keep this in the forefront of my mind. Bless you all!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum