A white unicorn coming towards me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A white unicorn coming towards me

Post by Den on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:21 pm

In the dream Iím running to escape from bad people that are after me.

Iím running towards a lake. I donít have any choice but to swim across. I decide to undress and jump and swim to the other side.

When I arrive on the other side of the lake I'm running again, and it is winter and I don't have any clothes on and I'm not cold at all.

I go on a bridge and there is a white unicorn coming towards me and I'm afraid a little but she is no danger to me, looks like she wanted very much my attention. I'm not sure at this point if she warns me of 2 bad peoples coming on the bridge, a man and a woman doing their watch. I just had time to hide, I saw a whole on the side of the bridge and quickly decide to jump threw it and I end up below the bridge, I did not hurt myself, it was a very big jump. That bridge had walls of ice on each side.

Itís almost a week now that Iím very sick with acid stomach problems.
Is it possible that this dream has something to do with my sickness?

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A white unicorn coming towards me

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

My personal thoughts are yes, this dream could very well be about your physical health being attacked. You mention stomach issues, which can also sometimes be coupled with stress. Im wondering if these could represent the two bad guys. Are there stressful situations in your life as of recently that could be contributing to these stomach issues by chance? If so, I would suggest praying in the spirit more often, whenever you feel stress. Also, seeing God as your provision for whatever you are in need of will help too. When I read the last part of your dream, I think of God showing you HE is your shelter and refuge. You ended up not hurt in the end, so I see this as an encouragement to you that everything is going to be ok with your health.

I could be way off on these things. These are just some thoughts for you to chew on. If these things dont fit, please toss aside. I will be praying for your health and wholeness as well! Bless you!

Psalms 61
1 Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Amen, Daisy. He is our fortress!

Den,

Running in dreams represents anxiety and something that you would like to escape most often related to the health and well being of something. (You, your kids, my garden, a ministry, etc.)

For me, it is usually my health but the last running dream I had was about the health of my garden.

I agree with Daisy. This dream is comfort from God that even though you are going through something that is causing you great anxiety, YOU WILL BE FINE IN THE END.

Please hold onto that comfort from God and when it is all over come back with a testimony.

Father,

I Pray for Den that she receives the healing that Jesus provided for her on the cross. I pray for supernatural faith so that she can receive this healing and every other good thing that you have for her.

I pray that the anxiety that she has concerning this leave her and that she be left with the peace that passes all understanding.

IN Jesus Name.

Den, This might help you overcome the anxiety.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9971-praying-your-way-to-victory

huggins

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Thank you all for your prayers and for responding.

I feel better now, my stomach is working better.

Iíve prayed fervently with supplication and thanksgiving but mostly in the Spirit. This time of trial was so intense on me physically that the only comfort I could get was praying in the Spirit and crying to God.

God has taken this opportunity to bring me closer to Him. I could feel His Presence and a Peace came on me to the point that I was not afraid of dying. I just love praying,

I started to go to the Abundant Life Healing Centre to pray on Friday night, it does feel good to pray for others.

Anyone can watch online the prayer meeting live at: Abundant Life Healing Centre Every Friday night at 7h. pm.
Eastern Time. Anyone can text their prayers.

God bless and love you all!
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top