Dreams from God vs dreams not

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams from God vs dreams not

Post by Brydie on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Hey all.... Just wondering about deciphering the difference in dreams fr God and dreams not...., have had alot of dreams lol... Some I know have has clear messages others I know are like parables... Some have been yuk and I've been led to intercede..... I am wondering now since I am really taking this all seriously more than ever as I feel led it is a rod in the hand to be used....,, but now I seem to be dreaming non stop..,. It seems like I am having very clear dreams that seem to be being interpreted in my sleep, but then they can seem to be lost in the night and jumbled with non stop strange dreams... Which tend to leave me feeling flat n almost fighting a blugh feeling... I can see amongst this God has been talking to me, but to begin thinking about interpreting them all seems to take my mind of the father... So now I am thinking I really need to learn how to take control of this.... I love Gods dreams and his messages they are freeing.... But it seems non stop dreaming is making me lose sleep, especially when it seems there could be a message in it all... But I think maybe that's a sidetrack thing.... I have heard people often talk about the colours if dreams...., often it seems most of my dreams aren't a bright vibrant colour.... I prob can't say they're all dark, cos a dark dream is def dark.... But how do I know what these dreams are, and if my God dreams are being invaded how can I stop this please? :-)

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams from God vs dreams not

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

First, write them down. Then, don't worry about them. Seek God like you normally would and talk to Him about the dreams. Ask Him and then wait for an answer.

Dreams that come back to you over and over and over until you acknowledge them are almost always from God.

Dreams that are difficult to remember or fade right away I tend not to worry about because normally, dreams from God stay with me and are easy to remember when I wake up.

One thing that helps is to get a voice recorder and record them as soon as you have them, even if it is the middle of the night. Then, you can go back to sleep without worrying that you will forget them.

This one is important, Pray. Ask God to send you dreams that matter and to block out those that don't. The bible promises us sweet sleep and God wouldn't interfere with that so pray and ask His help with anything that you are not comfortable with.

Did I miss anything?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks heaps Mia, I really appreciate. I noticed a dream the other night that encouraged me got lost in the mix and I knew it was from him then later in the day he instantly brought to my rememberance.... Thanku I will do as you say and yes he is only good so I will commit to him and ask him to block the nonsense :-)

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Amen. I agree with you Brydie!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top