Here comes satan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here comes satan

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 am

Hey all. Would appreciate any insight on this one. It has me stumped.

I can't remember any part of the dream except this..

I was in my bedroom on the bed and there was a guy laying there. Did not know him and was trying to figure out why here was there. His spirit man came out of him and he said to me.."here comes satan". He blew wind toward my face and it freaked me out at first...then I just got mad and said, "your are so full of it your eyes are brown". End of dream but I woke frightened by it.

To give insight to personal life for interpretation. I have been under a lot of stress of late. I work for my brother in law and his business is not doing well at the moment and as office manager that puts me under the scope of being accountable for many things. One of those things is answering when orders can't be filled and such. I never know what to say and feel as though I am being in a position of having to lie and to say the least I hate that. So I have told my brother in law that I am uncomfortable with this but I am still in this situation. This has been going on for some time now. Now hubby and I are considering leaving the job and opening a new business of our own.

Thanks much in advance for taking the time to look at this dream. Love in Jesus,

Dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here comes satan

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello my dear,

How did you feel during the dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Frightened. Had a hard time going back to sleep.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm

When you challenged him did you overcome the fear?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 am

I would be interested to know what the interpretation of this dream is especially in relation to when a dream portrays a message that suggests ‘satan at work,’ obviously it depends on the context but if a message indicates that he may be influencing a situation is that a warning dream that satans presence is ‘in’ the midst and we should be on our guard or something else?

Chi scratching chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 pm

sounds to me Satan's at work... but even though you were frightened you know that He can't do anything to you b/c of Jesus Christ...that's why you said 'you are full of it"...

just my thoughts...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 am

Hey sister, Yeah I hear that. I was surprised I was fearful.

Mia, no I remember getting kinda mad at that point. But not conquering the fear.

Thanks all

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:54 am

Beautful.

When this scary situation comes up dig down into that little warrior spirit of your's, get the little warrior out, and don't worry cuz YOU GOT THIS!

And I am agreeing with whatever you pray over this situation.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks Mia,

I also took it to mean a warning of something in the future. I am praying on it. I have felt you all praying for me of late....I can feel the peace....thanks so much.

Love Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 am

huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 am

Right back at ya! huggins huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

A lot of good things have already been said, but I would still like to ad something on the subject of 'fear'. Fear itself is nothing bad, IF you can keep it under control! Sure, it feels unpleasant, but the adrenaline rush that comes with it sharpens your senses and enables you to think and to act much faster than normal.

That is why I see the possibility that God you were not threatened by Satan, but that you received a message from God that was supposed to sharpen your senses for something that might happen soon or that is even already happening.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 pm

This is what came to me as I pondered on your dream:

You are in agreement/union/contract with someone you thought you truly knew, but didn’t really know.
This person is beginning to show his true colors and you’ve taken notice enough (in real life) to say, “who is this person I’m in bed with/doing business with?

When this person senses that you are questioning who they really are, they are highly displeased and openly begins to show the inner self, the true self that has been neatly tucked away. “His spirit man came out of him and he said to me.."here comes satan".”

This “real self” begins to be forceful in blowing wind/troubles toward your face/life/livelihood and you begin to freak… because it catches you off guard.

You quickly regain control of yourself…to a point…you “just got mad” and said…

The word says to be angry and sin not, so make sure you are acting in righteous indignation/anger when this situation arises. Also, speak the truth in love. Even though this person is coming at you wrongly, you must act in love.

Pray that God, Holy Spirit be with you through it all...that you will not lose your temper. God will take care of you. Pray that you not be “caught off guard”, but will be watchful, because God has forewarned you. Pray that you not react in ungodly anger, because, you have been forewarned. The word says “Be angry and sin not. Don’t let the sun go down on your wrath.” Be prepared aforehand to forgive the wrong that will be done.

You know these things are going to happen, so “Be sober, be watchful: your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour.”

Of course you can always pray that the Lord keep this situation from happening altogether, but since you are already symbolically “in bed with the person” the rest is bound to happen. But you can pray about the way you respond during this time of tribulation, so that God is glorified.

Hope this helps.

I pray victory for you in this situation in Jesus’ Holy Name.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 am

Thanks to you for the insight. I will be praying about it. I took this as a warning for something to come. I will be watchful and prayerful.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top