[b]ABANDONED BABIES!![/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]ABANDONED BABIES!![/b]

Post by eyeoflight on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 am

Hello All,

Iíve had three significant dreams about BABIES recently. #1) Was in a 3 or 5-car crash in a somewhat unfamiliar neighborhood one rainy night. My cousin was driving the car in front of me & I plowed into him. We both got out and went into this building. It looked like a saloon. There were very few people inside. In a room off to the right I saw a blonde-haired baby girl (1-2yrs old) in a pink dress being lowered from the ceiling as if on a string. #2) Iím walking down a street and noticed a baby laying on a grassy sidewalk. I went over, picked it up and took it with me. I told my husband who, at the time, was busy talking to people like he was at some kind of conference or gathering. He paid attention to me but didnít seem too alarmed about the baby. #3) I was walking/driving down a street and noticed a little infant boy clinging to the side of a sewer. I guess it had rained heavily & water was running down into the sewer. He was trying hard not to be swept in. He was wet, malnourished looking & dirty! I was alarmed and ran over, picked it up and began to coddle and comfort the baby on my shoulder. IMMEDIATELY it became dry, itĎs color came back & it looked completely healthy!! So, I welcome the interpreters here to pray on these dreams and would like to hear whatever the Holy Spirit might have to say concerning them. BTW, I previously posted a dream called ďAnointing The Childrenís FeetĒ, a dream someone else had about me and they shared it with me. Blessings, Eyeoflight

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]ABANDONED BABIES!![/b]

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Babies are things that keep us busy... like jobs, ministries, etc. I would interpret the dreams of stumbing on babies that you have something unexpected coming into your life that you immediately pick up the tast because it is obvious to you that it needs being taken care of immediately.

Has this happened yet?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

[b]RESPONSE: ABANDONED BABIES DREAMS[/b]

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 am

Hello Mia,

It would not surprise me if I were suddenly presented with a ministry situation as you describe. Based on things that have been happening in and with our church (really struggling) right now, and also based on other dreams I've had, it often seems like I/we may be getting in position to have something (else) placed in our hands or dropped in our hands. My husband is the pastor and I am a minister very involved in the church's music and women's ministries. I take it seriously and do want to be ready for the shift. Actually, it's kind of exciting!!

I appreciate your response tremendously.

Last edited by eyeoflight on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 am

btw, i noticed that the baby in the last dream who was clinging to the sewer looked exactly like a former choir member's youngest son.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:33 am

Amen! I would expect something new coming in the near future.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top