Old car dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old car dream

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello, everyone. Any idea what your old / previous car represents in a dream? I was in the backseat of my old car, with my uncle driving it. Some homeless man got in as well, but he made me nervous because I thought he had a weapon with him - he started digging in his pockets, which is when the nervousness started. That was the end of the dream.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old car dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:30 am

I believe a car can relate to what's going on in your waking life. I dream of my old cars all the time - and my current car.

For instance, in a recent dream I saw my current car parked in a parking stall, with a previously owned car parked in the stall behind it. I drove the older, sportier car around a bit, parked it, and looked at the tires. The tires were "weak" and could be slipped off the rims with my hands. I decided not to keep driving this car until this had changed.

This dream was about my current work-week at that time. I wasn't driving my usual car, because in real life I was working 12-hour days, which is out-of-the ordinary. We only did it for one week, and we decided against continuing because of how tired we felt.

Even though this was a car I haven't owned in years, it still applied to where I am right now. So, with your own dream, you were sitting in the backseat while someone else was driving. This could be a situation where you're not directly in control of what's going on. The homeless man could represent something/someone brought into this situation that causes you to feel the same way as you did in the dream - nervous because of the potential danger. The act of digging in his pockets could be your fear of the unknown/unseen.

Hope this helps in some way.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Yes. Thank you once again, Mark. Your input is always appreciated! I'm having a bit more understanding on what the dream could be about.

On Sunday after church service, I asked for prayer because I have been feeling a bit weary (which could be represented by my old car and someone else driving). Things are definitely out of my control at the moment in many areas of my life. I ended up taking a nap after church and saw a vision of my current car's back passenger's door and tire area, with a ton of rain falling. I knew instantly that God was answering my prayer from earlier at church. Refreshing is on the way! Yay!

Also, thanks for including your dream. It really gave me perspective! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 pm

You are welcome. May you receive all the rest and refreshing that you need!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top