Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by warrior on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 pm

I had a dream which I believe is prophetic and would appreciate your perspective through the Holy Spirit guidence.
the dream : ... I am in my living room and I am wrestling a group which I don't recognize in the dream. .. I am struggling to get away and because there are many of them and only myself trying to get loose, it is a very hard struggle. .. I sense we have been wrestling for hours when I am aware that my son Ryan was in the struggle too and was somehow able to break away. .. I fight harder when I sense he was able to break free. .. I finally break free and run from the house and hear my husband calling me to stop and I stop and turn to look his way and He is handing me my shoes and says to me .. at least take your shoes. .. any understanding will be appreciated ! ...

... warrior

warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 am

Warrior, What you are engaged in, is a spiritual war-fare!!!!
Let's take a look at some vital-spects to this thing called the Christian walk...Amen~
The spiritual battle Christians are engaged in exists "from now on" until the Lord's return: there is no quarter given, no cease-fire, no temporary truce, no cessation of hostilities. "From now on" till the end there is all out war. Let yourselves constantly be strengthened by the Lord, more precisely, by His mightly power. It is impartive that one put on the whole armor of God, which is found in the book of Ephesians ch. 6:10-18, which denots a sense of urgency, demanding immediate action, which will overthrow the enemy's attack and cause a military stance in the Christian (causing one to stand, and to fight the good fight of a well armed soldier)...to hold a critical position in battle. Be well aware that Satan carefully devises schemes and tactics against belivers. Let's look at those shoes....which is mentioned in Eph. (consists of six pieces) having your feet shod with preparation of the gospel of peace: means "eagerness that comes from the gospel of peace." That is, as a roman soldier wore special shoes on his feet, enabling him to advance against his enemy, so the Christian must have on his feet (posses) a sense of "eagerness" of "willingness" to advance against the Devil and take the fight fo him. The gospel gives peace to the beliver, {FREEING} him from anxiety though he advances against such a powerful opponent!!!!!

Posses the Land in which you walk, stand your ground, let the Devil now your vessel was made for "Battle" !!!! Amen~

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 am

Warrior:

I agree with Halo and i would like to add that your husband was representing Jesus and he is calling you and reminding you that you should have the word. Please get deeper in the word. Also i would like to ask are there some issues that you have been dealing with or God has delivered you from?

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Watchman Yes ! ... The Lord delivered me from the spirit of cancer. ..In May 2007 I was diagnosed with 2 inoperable brain tumors and a large kidney tumor all at once. .. never did I fear, but did alot of contending. .. I was told by several Doctor's that I was dying. .. I did not recieve the bad report for I know the devil is a liar and told them so. .. I had a one time hit of radiation to the brain tumors and lost my right kidney along with a one pound tumor on it in surgery. .. they found the kidney tumor to be 50% dead which the Doctor's cannot explain. .. the brain tumors are now dead and still dead the last time I went for a follow-up. .. Halliluyah ! .. the devil is a liar ! ... my story is much longer in circumstance and much like Job's in the Bible. .. believing God for full restoration !
All praise and Glory to the amazing grace of God !

warrior

warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 pm

You are defientely a warrior praiseGod You have an awesome testimony ! I touch and agree with you in the name of Jesus that God is restoring and renewing! You got a praise report! :cute:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Amen ! .. thank you watchman and thank you Halo !

warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top