Fast Food with 2 Pastors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fast Food with 2 Pastors

Post by NoOptions on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Pastor B- Pastor of a large church (I was part of this church originally and left to help plant Pastor T's church.)
Pastor T- Pastor of a small church (I used to be part of this church, but had to leave because of a relational falling out)

Dream- I saw Pastor B, Pastor T, and I inside of a fast food restaurant. The pastors were waiting for their order, while I was waiting to order. I saw the Pastors discussing church growth; it seemed to me (surprinsingly) that Pastor T was counseling Pastor B on church growth. In this dream, I felt as if Pastor T was getting religious; I was under such a heavy presence of God that when it came time for me to order, I couldn’t help but to break out into loud laughter.

NoOptions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fast Food with 2 Pastors

Post by Brydie on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:25 am

I'm no expert and could be wrong.,. But I am thinking if that was the same experience you had with pastor t yourself, I would think it could feel relieving (if the laughter and prescence were combined a move of God and not a flesh thing)if could be God gently letting you know there was something a little unbalanced in your relationship, for which you were not necessarily to blame for.. Perhaps it could be a bit of a release from that concern or tension.... ??? Of course I could be wrong...I guess it's good to check the heart at the end of the day and ensure its not self satisfying to know your right he's wrong lol... Let No guile in the heart be found etc.... Otherwise to me (no expert yet though)...Sounds like could be nice of Daddy God to release from unneeded blame..... Let the experts decide praise God

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top