My son was attacked!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son was attacked!!

Post by exo152 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

A few months ago I dreamt about being at a public school funtion (irl my children are homeschooled, but our oldest son attended this school before deciding to homeschool). It was after the function and people were milling around, visiting, when I spotted the band teacher. I immediatly got angry and decided to give him a piece of my mind (irl this man was verbally abusive to the students and was the reason our son decided to homeschool half-way through high school) In the dream I approached him and began questioning him about how he had treated my son and he was uncaring, basically bad-mouthing my son to me. In the meantime, my husband was helping put away chairs and clean up the area. I realized I could see him and my other two children, but my youngest son was missing. I turned away from the argument with the band teacher and went to my husband, asking where our youngest son was. He had thought he was with me. We frantically began searching for him, and suddenly there he was, running toward us. He was wearing a jacket he wears in real life, but it was yellow, a different color. He was crying, loudly, like he does when really upset. He kept saying that man had hurt him. I realized then he was saying he'd been molested. I checked and his jeans were undone, and pulled up over his bare bottom. I felt so nauseas and the next thing in the dream, my husband and I, with our son were talking to a policeman. All our son would say is that man should have stayed on the roof, that he was a dirty man, and that he had hurt him.
I remember being so horrified that this had happened to our sweet son and I worried it would emotionally scar him for life. When I awoke it was one of those, "oh, thank you Jesus, that was only a dream!" moment.
But this dream has really worried me. Our youngest son, although extremely intelligent, is also a bit slow socially for his age. His preschool teachers batted around the phases "learning disabled" and "mildly autistic", and were wanting to have him tested when the Holy Spirit warned my husband and myself to get him out of the public school or he would live under the burden of labels his entire life. All we know is he is incredibly sweet, extremly intelligent and loves to learn.
This dream seemed so real, but the only thing I have gotten from it is to keep him close when we are out. Any other thoughts or ideas??

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son was attacked!!

Post by Macleod on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 am

Ah my darling, I have no dream interpretation but just have love and an understanding of knowing exactly what it feels like to have these dreams of our children in danger or being harmed. When my eldest was a little boy I had a dream of a woman in a red car abducting him just outside our driveway, I fearfully watched over him daily and quickly got my husband to put up a gate, but that was before I gave my life to God and put all my trust in Him. Now I ask God to keep them safe even when they go to use public facilities where I can't see them. hee hee

Recently I had a dream where this same child who is now a 6ft3 strapping 19 year old young man living and attending University in the murder capital of Europe but I thank our beautiful Lord he came to Christ before leaving our safe haven. Anyway this dream was of my son having his body broken by three humongous strong men, they were supernaturally large in width and in height, I woke at 3am in absolute fear, praying non stop until peace passed over me. In the dream my immediate reaction was to fight one of the strongmen but the Lord showed me my son was left uncovered and vulnerable, I had to cover him to protect him.

I KNOW that you are covering your son in pray but wanted you to know I'm praying with you.
With love in Jesus
xx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I would definitely pray about this. My daughter gets upsetting dreams about her loved ones and they turn out to be prophetic but not about her son, about others. The key is that God doesn't give us dreams in a void, they have a purpose and that is intercession.

Pray for God's intervention no matter whom the dream is about.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top