Writing on my body...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing on my body...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Hello,

I had this dream when I was 16 years old & I have'nt forgot about it since...I was with my friend Greg. We were in this house sitting in front of a lit fire place. The lower half of my body was wrapped in bear skin, the upper part of my body was nude. I was laying on a pillow & he was sitting on the lower part of my back. he was holding a paint brush & a cup of black ink He started writing something that took up my entire back & it was all written in Hebrew!!! Till this day IDK what it said. What does it mean When you see writing on someone's body in a dream??? Everyone's opinion is gladly accepted, Thank you for taking the time to read about this dream. praying thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Writing on my body...

Post by butterfly on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 am

Is Greg of Jewish heritage?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

I had a dream not too long ago where i was awakened and had alot of grafetti written all over my body. they were insulting words which upset me very much. I was very upset because the bible says not to have any markings ( tatoos, writings) put upon your body. I was crying in the dream and my friend came and started cleaning the writings off. I woke up and was very upset about this dream but then GOD showed me it meant that the words represented what people were saying about me behind my back even though I did not know it. I "awoke" to find the writing on my body and i remember that the writings were in different handwriting styles so that meant many different people. some who thought they knew me and alot who did not know me at all. I was hurt but a situation will arise where all of what they say will be wiped away. because of there reasons for saying it.
The bible tells us not to backbite or judge people so I am very careful about that lest I be guilty of the same thing.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top