Dream I had about Isreal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream I had about Isreal

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:56 am

I had this dream November 16th of 06. I was 2 years away from even knowing about the existance of my husband and there are literal facts that havent quite come to pass yet but its looking that way. Here is the dream:

I dreamed i was outside a classroom in a hallway on my computer watching this happen. My husband was inside the classroom teaching and i knew that i was using my laptop to attend school. I also knew that everyone in the world was watching this event at the same time.I told my husband to come and watch so he did. We saw a stage in Isreal. On the stage was an Orthodox Jew that was the most important Jew in Isreal. He was speaking to the people with a smug sincere look on his face. He sounds like a Prime Minister but he was orthodox with the curly cues on the side of his head) He was wearing a black robe and glasses. he had grey hair and his hair and beard were long. Behind him was a turquiose curtian; the color blue you see on the flag of Isreal. Also on the stage was Osama Bin Laden. He was wearing a black robe and a turban. He came to the front of the stage and the jewish leader stepped back to allow him to speak. He started saying how he was going to kill every jew "that crossed his country" and every christian, but the jewish people were first on his list. he told the christians they better watch out. I was shocked to find the jewish leader applauding everything bin laden said. I was shocked he would even allow him to speak. Just as the jewish leader took the mic, i saw three black garbed men with turbans hiding in the crowd. They had flaming arrows that they shot the jewish leader down with. He thought he was safe and i remember the shock and horror on his face as he was burning from these arrows. i didnt see him die..he was just in agony and was burning he was also begging for his life after he was shot. I watched as the terrorists/ osama bin laden sent out these round black discs with messages on them with what he had just said. They were sent to at least three different countries. I saw China was one of them, the rest were blurred out and i couldnt read them. I asked God if bin laden was the antichrist and why he was allowing this horrible man to live. He said that he wasnt the antichrist, he would be destroyed and He was allowing him to live because he had a puropse.

After that i saw terrorists in america seeking out and killing Christians. I knew it was time to go into hiding. I told my husband it was time to go hide. :uhoh:

my husband is going to school to be a teacher and has 2 years left before he graduates. I just decided to put of my online classes so i could go to work while he finishes school. at the time i had this dream, school online was the last thing on my mind. I didnt even have a computer..but now we have two laptops. School online is the best way for me to learn. the literal parts of this dream were that my husband was a teacher and i was going to school online. But he's not a teacher YET plus i didnt even know him when i had this dream which makes me think its about the future.
Any thoughts?
thanks,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream I had about Isreal

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 am

what praying

Your dream is alarming.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 am

I believe you are right. This is a prophetic dream for sure. I believe the anti- christ will be someone that people like and feel akin to. That why so many will be deceived. It will be hard for them to believe he is that person.

I believe there is a time line there as well. Like when your husband graduates and when the time this takes place. Let us just see what our Lord is doing. I put my full confidence in Him!

Love

Connie :cute:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 am

Wow! thats pretty scary, keep us posted as things become more clear to you. It could be a heads up on things to come.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top