fire at a fire station

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fire at a fire station

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 am

I dreamed my husband was thinking of having a family reunion in a nearby city at a fire station. He and his brother and I were just checking out the facility, seeing if it were appropriate--if there were enough space, etc. No firefighters or trucks or any equipment were there.

Anyway, a fire broke out in the corner of a meeting room. My husband and his brother were trying to put the fire out and I called 911 because the flames were so horrendous. I got a hold of a 911 operator right away and told her about the fire and where we were. I remember saying the fire station was next to a Holiday Inn on the south side of town. The guys somehow contained the fire using a generator they rebuilt (?) I tried calling 911 again for the next half hour to tell the operator we had stopped the fire. I never got through and the fire trucks never came.

In real life, this town has grown dramatically in the last few years and rescue personnel are being maxed out trying to meet the challenges of a growing population. I remember being afraid for this town in my dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire at a fire station

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 am

After I posted this, I looked in the local paper and this town I referenced in my dream is hosting the State Fire School this weekend.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 am

How neat.

Do you think that maybe God is asking you pray about this and maybe for the resources of the first responders in this town?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Years ago I was waiting in my vehicle in a parking lot in this town we're talking about and I saw in the spirit military tanks rolling down the streets. Otherwise, the streets were abandoned. There were fires and smoke everywhere and a feeling of fear hovered over the city like a cloud. I used to fight a feeling of inferiority when I'd go to this town until I learned to fight it in the spirit before I knew I'd be there. I will continue to pray for this town because I know something's up which I think goes above and beyond a lack of firefighters and emergency medical technicians.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top