Tropical Birds-The natives are coming-dream within a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tropical Birds-The natives are coming-dream within a dream

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 am

This is was a strange dream. At first I was at the old work, I used to be a nanny. The house was big, and Im not quite sure what my purpose was in this dream. I remember the dad of the family I used to work for was there. I think I was doing something with the house, organizing or something....not sure. I bumped into this woman working in one of the bedroom closets. She explained to me that she works for a resale shop, and she was reselling my boss' daughters clothing that she outgrew for my boss. I noticed she was hanging these outfits up on a portable clothing rack. There were several similar outfit, with price tags on them. This was common for my old boss to have sevaral items that were never used, with similar styles to still have the tags on them in her and her childrens closets. She loved to shop. This used to drive her husband crazy irl...how she wasted money.

Then I think I was woken by my kids, and I fell back asleep. It seemed like a similar house, and it seemed my dream was continued. I was at my brothers house, and I watching his daughter (irl I used to babysit her, until the new baby came...the new baby wasn't in this dream). She woke up and only had her nightime diaper on. She came and sat on my lap, and was snuggling with me. There was nothing inappropriate about this. She was just sitting on my lap. She said that her blankets woke her up! lol! I told her that I would have to do something about that for her so that they dont wake her up anymore. lol! I seen she had a little rash on her skin (her shoulder and her back), like exzema...irl she does get this rash if she eats too much dairy. Shes not allergic, just sensitive. She and I were talking, and I was starting to read a book to her, but it was really long and in detail..and as I read the book I realized it was a childrens book...but it wasnt really appropriate for small children. It was written by a poet. The book was talking about something that in the dream, I had a dream about previously. I remembered in this dream, that I had a previous dream about this dream, where on the news they were talking about how people were attaching these pink toy fetuses into peoples wombs. shocked Seriously so weird. I didn't get far into the book at all before I realized this is not suitable for children...no damage was done to my niece. Then somehow, my brothers home started to open up to the elements of the outdoors. Part of his living room had grass, and long field weeds in it. All of a sudden I spot this tropical bird walking around his living room. People were walking around his living room, and looking at these birds. It didn't seem strange to me that strangers were there admiring the birds. I was admiring them too, and telling my niece to be real still so that it stayed close. Then we looked up at the very vaulted ceilings and seen that there was branches up in the corner of the ceiling, and there were two mated smaller red birds. You could tell they were in love. Then there were other birds walking around the living room..and then I seen a colorful tucan or parrot bird, that was an actual piņata and it was walking around!! It was a med sized pinata. Then all of a sudden, we heard drums, the other strangers did too. Someone said ' the natives are coming closer!!!' This explained where the birds came from somehow to me...lol. The drums were getting louder and louder, and I felt we needed to take cover. So I carried my niece to the secret passageway basement (doesn't exist irl at her house). This way, I wouldn't need to answer the door when the natives showed up, and hopefully they either went away...or wouldn't find us! There wasn't really fear during this part, more of urgency.

EOD

P.S. The previous night, I had a dream that this brother of mine was in his room pouting. That was it, short and sweet. I didn't record it bc it was so short...but I thought since I dreamed of his daughter and house, maybe something could tie into this short dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tropical Birds-The natives are coming-dream within a dream

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 am

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 am

lol! Wow.

Seriously, though. Whenever I have long dreams like this. They are usually about literal life events made sort of symbolic, and happen over the course of a couples of weeks. Not really a message, just a dream of the future.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

Ahhh, that would make more sense then. I was a little stumped by this. Nothing seemed to make much sense to me about this dream. The only thing that is real to life, is my protective nature that was seen throughout the dream.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:55 am

I am very interested to know the outcome so if you would please keep me posted.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am

Will do! I couldn't help but note as I was typing about my protective 'nature' that my brothers home was open to the elements of 'nature'. Who knows, that could tie into this somehow...but it may not. lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top