Dishonorable discharge, late papers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dishonorable discharge, late papers

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 am

I dreamed that I was with a lot of people from a church. It was like I was with a life group or something. Currently, I'm between churches. This lady that was really respected and I thought of as a leader, came up to me and asked me for prayer because she was in pain all over her body and because said I really know my scripture. I prayed for her and she became a little better, but not fully better. She was wearing a certain shade of red.

Next, I was part of the military and I was a sergeant or something and I was over the women. There was a young person under me who wasn't meeting expectations and I had someone over me tell me to talk to her so I did. A little while later, she was back to her laziness and "I don't care" attitude and my superior told me to give her a dishonorable discharge. I hated to do it, but I did. My heart hurt for her. She began to cry as she gathered her things and I drove her to the airport. I wondered what would become of her. I thought she would be ok after she matured a little.

Then I was in college or something. We had finals and papers due and I hadn't been to class for a really long time. I asked some of my classmates to help fill me in and they were willing to help and a professor was willing to be lenient. As I was working on my paper, a cousin of mine asked for help in mentoring a young man.
I gave him some advice and he seemed satisfied.

Thanks for any help.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dishonorable discharge, late papers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:37 am

Hi, Shan -

I was thinking that the first part of the dream is literal for prayer over a church leader. Since you're currently between churches, I think this dream may be for a later time. I wonder if the red clothing will be literal as well to remind you of the dream.

For the next part, I think it's about literally leading a group of women. Perhaps is a ministry that you'd be involved in at your next church, or maybe it's work-related, if that applies. Due to your interaction with the younger person, I'd lean more towards a church setting. I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone who acts in a way that's contrary to the mission of the group that needs to be asked to leave. The may not literally be young, but they may be spiritually immature.

Not sure what the last part may apply to, but the overall theme is grace toward you. It's certainly a positive portion of your dream.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Are you in a supervisory capacity now

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks, Mark.

Mia Sherwood wrote:Are you in a supervisory capacity now

No, I'm not.

Shan