dream help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream help

Post by amt1973 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 am

hello, just want to get some help with dream, please whatever you can do to give me some clarity. i am standing outside my church to get in and the is a group of us standing in line. when i get inside the church is beautiful. i had never seen the church the look so beautiful before. the church had tables set up with candles, lights, center pieces, plates, silverware, and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and everything was white (something like a wedding reception or formal dinner) there was a message on the wall (and it was from a man that i had a relationship with, he is a pastor) and the message had his name and all it said was 2:30 church (in which i understood was he wanted to me to meet him or go to his church for service at 2:30). and the message appeared twice on the wall. the problem was that when i went to church for the service at my church it was 3 o'clock and his church was/is an 1hour and 30mins away. I thought why didn't he call me or text, i had no way of contacting him because i don't have his number because he changed his number. scratching chin i also thought i should just not show up and make him wait the way he has done me.

amt1973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream help

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi Amt,

I moved your dream to the dreams and visions TO BE interpreted section. You will want to post further posts for dream interpretation in this portion...that way you will be sure to get responses.

Bless You

P.S. WELCOME to the site! So great to have you here!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 am

Hi Amt,

Welcome to the site :o)

I'm not an interpreter, but I wanted to ask some questions if that's ok?

It seems to me from the way you said it that you are no longer in relationship with this person? But it also seemed like perhaps you want to be?

Did you have any feelings in the dream? It seems like you were feeling a kind of peace, even wonder in the beginning and then it seemed like you may have been feeling either annoyed or panic??

Whatever your feelings were, have you been feeling that way in real life at all?

Blessings to you :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amt1973 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 am

i did not feel annoyed or panic in the dream. i just didn't understand why he didn't contact me instead of leaving me a message with the church. my feeling in the dream was the beauty of the church. and i did not want our relationship to end. but i do have a peace about us being apart. the way i feel about him in real life i still love him and miss him, i have to come terms with us being apart. there is no communication between us at all.

amt1973

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Perhaps the impossible timing of the message, and the fact is written on the wall in the church is significant?

There is a saying "the writing is on the wall" which is based on an incident in Daniel 5. It was not good news for the King Belshazzar in that instance, and the saying generally means an ending.

If this dream does reinforce the ending between you, perhaps it is also showing you the beauty in your own church for a reason?? Had you been attending his church perhaps? does the ending of this relationship involve going back to your own church?

I don't know you amt, so if any of this doesn't fit, just keep going with discerning your own dream, in either case, please keep praying and stay close to God... the answers are wrapped up in him, he is the author :o)

Blessings to you, I pray that your heart will heal and acceptance of your loss will settle over you and feel like a cool cloth on a hot day. I pray you will be drawn deeper into the heart of God and that you will seek and find your acceptance and love in him.

huggins Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding verse number)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top