ANOTHER dream of friend who I cut ties with! Ugh!!! And a babyshower!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER dream of friend who I cut ties with! Ugh!!! And a babyshower!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

I had a dream that I was making preparations for a baby shower for someone. Someone was in charge of this shower, someone from my old church who I really dont have contact with irl except for seeing her posts on facebook. We dont comment on one anothers posts, etc. In the dream, I was submitting unto her. What I mean is I would check in and get instructions from her, and see how and what to do next to prepare. My old friend that I cut ties with was there as well...she was also coming and asking what needed to be done next with the person running the shower. In the dream, I was making baby booties by crocheting. I do know how to crochet, but I dont know how to make anything but blankets... lol! The baby bootie I was making was pink, and we were using these items we were crocheting for a decorative items on top of gifts we were giving at the party. I seen other baby booties that were blue, and pink that were already complete. This old friend that I have cut ties with irl, I could tell she wanted to talk with me...but I wasn't going to let my guard down. Even though she was right there sitting on the floor with me and the person running the shower, I did not open myself up to have conversation with her. I wasn't rude, I just kept my guard up and kept on myself occupied with getting ready with preparations for the shower. There wasn't really any feelings during this dream. No anxiety, fear, no awkward feelings, nothing really.

IRL I do have an obligated even coming up that this person will be at. The person that this event is for has the same first name as the person in this dream, who was running the shower. Im really NOT looking forward to this event, but there is no way I simply cant come. Its too important of an event to the person who is a mutual friend of ours. This mutual friend has been a HUGE support in my life.

Thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER dream of friend who I cut ties with! Ugh!!! And a babyshower!!

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 am

i think it shows ur progress in this difficult area, the lack of fear etc is a gud thang, you shud see urself as victorious ,,not intimidated in any way ,,but confident, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 am

Daisy wrote:IRL I do have an obligated event coming up that this person will be at.

I'm glad you stated this, Daisy. I think that this dream is about that event and the person you mentioned that you're going to see while you're there. If there's any direction to be taken from the dream, it could simply be to stay busy?

By the way - does this person know the gender of the baby? It's a bit interesting to me that you were making a Pink baby bootie.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 am

Its not a baby shower, but a 'celebration of life' for my friends mom who passed away.

Thanks so much Mark for your confirmation!!!! Your great!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 am

I do keep having baby dreams though!!! LOL

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

dreamster wrote:i think it shows ur progress in this difficult area, the lack of fear etc is a gud thang, you shud see urself as victorious ,,not intimidated in any way ,,but confident, ,,
thx d! I appreciate the encouragement! I just now am seeing ur post! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 pm

really u need mi specs ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

I know, yikes. I think its cuz u guys posted almost at the same time plus I was in a hurry when I read it the first time. lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top