Pink Paintball

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pink Paintball

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:19 am

I was in a bathroom with my brother. He was clothed, standing outside the shower and playing with toys which were inside the shower. And I thought he looked childlike. I was standing nearby and I had a ticket to Bali in my hands and I was going on my own. I told my brother about this and he made me feel like I wouldn't be safe on my own. So I wanted to sell my ticket – it was about $150 and I think I wondered if I’d get that money back. The bathroom turned into an elevator and we were going down.

I was in a shopping centre with a friend. We were both on motorbikes. We reached a set of steps – on one side was the steps, and on the right was an escalator (like a steady incline - no steps). My friend goes up the steps and I choose the escalator instead. While going up this escalator I knew I had to go faster at the top, because it became steeper right at the end and I needed more speed. I got over the top, but afterwards I was going very fast. I yelled out “I don’t know how to stop!” But eventually figured out how to stop, but I was further along than what I thought I'd be.

Then I was sitting with a male friend. In front of us was a long table with an Italian family eating dinner. We were sitting on a ledge near the table - not actually at the table, but still included. The dad of the family said something to us about a ‘lemon and lime kiss’. He grabbed a wedge of lemon. He said to find someone to kiss. And one kid yelled out to us, oh you two should kiss! so of course, pretty embarrassing. I sort of leaned in, but then backed away, and felt bad for this guy because I rejected him.

I was in a video store and I saw a dad with his kids who had a paintball gun. Somehow I got the gun and was shooting at people. It wasn't the painful type of paintball, it didn't hurt them. But it covered them in the colour pink. The game seemed to run out and my old gym teacher (her name means 'place of victory for the people') she ran up to me because she thought I was out of bullets. But the gun had a pump, so I pumped it and shot her just in time.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pink Paintball

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Gracee...just a question comes to mind. Are you concerned of finding the right mate? If not please toss the following aside. If so, it seems to me this is just a dream venting those feelings of being concerned of finding the right man in time, not settling and fears of being alone. God will come through for you, you will be victorious, and it will all happen right in His perfect timing. Your investment of trusting in the Lord will surely pay off.

This is me assuming your believing God for a mate. These are just my initial thoughts as i read your dream. Plz know I could be way off. Plz pray and toss it aside if its not a fit for your life. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Thankyou Daisy! :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Anytime...hope my thoughts helped somehow.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top