a fellow workmate buying a shoe for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a fellow workmate buying a shoe for me

Post by lepagnenoir on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm

A fellow workmate(young man) told me to pick one shoe from a group of shoes that were being sold.(the shoes looked like second hand) i was hesitant to pick one (the shoes looked small for my feet size) but later picked one and it actually fit.he then paid for the shoe.i was happy and pecked him on the chick.

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a fellow workmate buying a shoe for me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 am

Greetings -

Do you have any choice before you at this time where you're hesitant move forward with it - where it appears as if it wouldn't be a good fit for you?

If something stand out to you, the dream shows you that what you'll chose WILL fit for you - and that the cost is already taken care of.

I also want to ask more of a specific question: This choice (if it exists) - is there any way that it could relate to a relationship of any kind (spouse/mate, friend, coworker)?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lepagnenoir on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 am

Actually the specific choice could be that young man because in my mind , when he said that he likes me, I was very negative in my mind because I thought that he was not the one for me. This is because he is currently a catholic and I am looking for a spiritual born again man.please advise. Thank you in advance I am shocked to find that it could be about that.

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 am

lepagnenoir wrote: i was hesitant to pick one...but later picked one and it actually fit.

If this man said that he likes you, but you don't feel the same, that's perfectly fine. I want to be clear: In no way am I saying that you should change your mind!

In your dream, you went through a period of hesitation, but you eventually made a decision. Once you did, you found your choice to fit AND you were happy about it. That does not mean you need to make any move right now...but, when you do (with whomever you do), you'll feel the same way that you did in the dream.

This is all assuming that the dream is about that kind of relationship.

As for real-life advice on the man: God knows that you are looking for a born-again man, and that is what he desires for you. If this man that you're speaking of is "the one," then it's a matter of timing - waiting until he is born-again. And, he may very well not be the one. If it's someone else, the thing to keep in mind is he'll be a good fit and you'll be joyful as a result.

Again, this is making the assumption that the dream is truly about such a relationship. If you don't feel in your spirit that it is, please toss all that I've said.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top