Disturbed girl, movie star

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disturbed girl, movie star

Post by Shan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 am

This is just bits and pieces of what I remember. I dreamed that I was going on a short vacation with my parents to my grandparents' home who are both deceased. The drive there was green and beautiful, with mountains and canyons. There were other people there too and I think they were like guides or tv producers. There was a girl in the dream that I knew, but don't IRL. She was very pretty, but disturbed mentally. I tried to help her, but I realized that she was beyond help at that moment and I couldn't reason with her. This could have to do with a boy who is a client of mine who has episodes of rage and cannot be reasoned with during a rage. This girl didn't rage though. She just had a lot of fear and panic.

On the way back home, we stopped at a rest area or scenic turnout and I saw a beautiful little girl there. She was half white and half black and had light green eyes. She had long hair that was braided and the bottom half of her braids her hair was platinum blonde, almost white. This made her even more interesting. A man said, "She knows what she is going to be when she grows up. Do you know what it is?" I said, "A movie star." The man said that I was right. I knew this girl was special somehow and that she was destined for stardom. I have some thoughts on this, but would like feedback if you have any. Thx.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disturbed girl, movie star

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:47 pm

What color was the rest of the girls braids?

Does this girl remind you of anyone you know?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

The rest of her hair color was dark blonde to light brown. It's just that the last 6" looked like they had been dipped in bleach, only it was natural for her hair. I think this detail is important somehow bc it stood out to me so.

Physically speaking, she didn't remind me of anyone. I'm a counselor for children and had been talking yesterday with some about what they wanted to be when they grew up, so that part was familiar.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top