Giraffe in a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giraffe in a dream

Post by happiness80 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am

Hi all, would anyone have a thought about a giraffe in a dream? I' wouldnt say I think much about these animals, I dont really know about them either. But I had a dream where I was sitting on a couch and this big giraffe was very attached to me. It wanted to be near me like it was my pet or something. It tried to lie down next to me but was too big for the couch, however my cousin who was sitting there too, moved. The giraffe was then able to fit its legs on the couch so it could sleep comfortably.

Any thoughts would help especially on the possible symbolism of this animal.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giraffe in a dream

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi Happiness....how did YOU feel about this girrafe during the dream? Were you annoyed, or did you welcome his presence? Did you like how he wanted to be near you, or did you feel smothered etc???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 pm

a humerous perspektive kud be u sticking your neck out 4 something

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am

Hello, Happiness -

My thoughts were that this dream is about a person that, for whatever reason, would remind you of a giraffe. They may have giraffe-like features of some type (a long neck?).

A more specific thought was that this person is a child, and something about them would have a giraffe image - like a t-shirt, or a sticker or something like that. A detail that would remind you of the dream. Again, that's just a thought. The details may not be that exact...but I wanted to throw it out there.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks guys,
Yes I think the giraffe is referring to a person or possibly child but those were some good thoughts whiteshadow, I will keep them in mind.

Daisy - In the dream I think I was just surprised this giraffe liked me so much to the point where it wanted to be with me. I didn't feel anything negative, actually I think its quite funny when I think about it now....I mean it was a giraffe trying to be my pet. In the dream when it tried to lie down on the couch, I thought to myself "It can't fit" but space was made for it and then it seemed happy.

Ive never dreamed about a giraffe before and never really given much thought to these animals, but Its bugging me because I want to understand this whole giraffe scenario.

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Just another thought that ties into Marks comment about the giraffe. It also cld be a child who is taller than normal for their age, perhaps even long and lanky. Sometimes my son reminds me of a giraffe bc he is tll and skinny like my husband. lol! Also, giraffes are kinda quiet aren't they? Perhaps a child who is shy will be drawn to you...surprising you. Just more thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Do you mind me asking...What do you do for a living happiness?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks Daisy,

I work with young children aged 3-4 years old. Yes I did think about a child and have not come across any child that reminds me of a giraffe or even anything even relating to a giraffe. The only weird thing that happened today was coming across a picture we had taken on a zoo trip visit of a giraffe. I thought that was weird as I had not looked at these pictures in some time and i had just dreamed of a giraffe.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

O, that makes sense. Perhaps one of these little ones you work with will have a special draw to you sometime soon. And perhaps the giraffe was just there to grab your attention in the dream.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

yes that does make sense, I'll keep my eyes open.
Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top