Sick Mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sick Mother

Post by NoOptions on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

My mother lives a very healthy lifestyle, so I'm thinking this isn't literal. This set of dreams was incredibly vivid, and it startles me, so looking for some help.

All these dreams hapenned consecutively during the same night:

1. I dreamed that my mother was sick with cancer. She was bedridden, and she had some bald spots. Not only was she losing some hair, but she also had aged a little bit, since her hair was whiter than usual. She kept complaining about it, and I had to tell her to stop doing that. I kept praying for her, for what felt like a couple of hours. I really believed that God would heal her. All of the sudden, I realized that there was a ball of puss in my armpit (at first I wondered it was a tumor). I popped one unto the bed (there turned out to be two of them). My mother told me that it was a "lete" (I don't know what that is), and then complained about how expensive the medicine was going to be.

2. In this dream my mother was still sick, and I was telling a couple of people about it. A friend called me on the phone and I talked to him about believing for her healing. I then posted a quote on FB about it, asking people to be in prayer. Afterwards I wondered if that was a good idea, since I only wanted people of faith to be speaking about it. I didn't want any negative conversations to be going on about it.

3. In this 3rd dream I'm in this youth group type of environment waiting on God. Still very mindful of what's going on with my mother. One of my brothers comes up to me and I'm crying to him about mother being in a wheelchair. This is a big deal, since my mother is a passionate jogger.

Thanks in advance!

NoOptions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sick Mother

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 am

:nerd:i undastand ur concern, sume times i think of cancer as a symboll for a emotional issue, ie; ''wats eating you, '' are ther any issues with unforgivness /bitterness ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barbosa.ley on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Thank You for the insight.

barbosa.ley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

Do you usually have literal dreams?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOptions on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

I would say 25% of my dreams turn out to be literal. Most of my dreams are usually symbolic.

Thanks all for help!

NoOptions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top