My Face Was Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Face Was Dark

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

Dreamed I had a dark skinned face. I was looking in the mirror. My features looked slightly different. My hands and body were still light brown but my face had a dark complexion. I told God I would accept it if that is what he wanted. I wasn't upset or angry, I just wasn't used to this. I asked my parents if they noticed anything different about me. They said yes but didn't make a big deal about it... They accepted it... Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Face Was Dark

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 am

Has there been a change in you (or your life) that you've recognized? That others have noticed?

I do think that this may be about something that hasn't happened, yet, so you may not notice anything at this time. The thing to take away from this dream is that you and those around you accepted it, and you had the right attitude toward God about it. This may be something that just "happens" - not something you're actively choosing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi Mark,

Thank you for responding. There hasn't been any changes. I think you may be right about this being prophetic. I feel nervous about this dream. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I really appreciate it.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello,

Soon after I posted this dream, the Lord gave me it's meaning. I thought I would share it.

my "dark face" dream was about me following my personal desires and not the will of God for this particular season in my life. I came across an article called The Obedient Heart on John Paul Jackson's website. This passage from the article completely sums up my dream:

"If we refuse to do what God wants, evil begins to show its face in our lives. This is a case of simple cause and effect. The closer we are to God, the more we look like Him. The further we are from God, the less we look like Him and the more at home we are with darkness."

Is that powerful or what? I know it seems so extreme, but it got my attention! I was moving in disobedience (which was causing distance between me and God) because I wanted to work on my music when the Lord had called me to a season of teaching and writing.

As soon as I submitted to God's will, I had a dream of me and my Father dancing. happy dance 

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top