dream about my future husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about my future husband

Post by giving thanks on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Praise Jesus,in 2010 November,i had a dream after a three day fasting with a friend concerning my future husband,i dream t that the prayer partner i had been fasting and praying with came to me and told me soo clearly of my husbands name,infact she told me,write it down,as i was writing it,i mispelt it and she corrected me with the right spelling.(i got both of his names)its not of anyone i know or even ever thought of,[/color].infact that name is for someone outside my race.hence it would not have been my subconscious mind thinking out,

later i dreamt, i saw a strong hand holding a bible(just the hand)and the same dream of a hand holding the bible appeared to my mom as she was praying for me for a husband(does it mean he is a missionary,preacher???,or was i being told to read the WORD?)

two or one day later,i dreamt of my engagement ring which is a pearl surrounded by diamonds,since that day i have been in prayer for God to confirm to me if it was from him.i am still in prayer concerning him to come into my life,i am kinder confused,kindly pray with me and also help me to reason out things out,

i will really appreciate your contributions,advice,prayer and all and i pray that God will confirm to me if it was from him and He brings this future husband of mine into my life and make it come to pass for his glory.

giving thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about my future husband

Post by Shan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 pm

These are just my thoughts here. I too am waiting for my husband and God has given me his first and last name. I wondered if that could be possible as I had never heard of this happening, but after some research I found it happens more often than you might think.

When you mentioned the Bible in his hand, I thought of him being strong in the Lord as he holds the Word firmly in his hand.

My advice about using reason, is to do it as little as possible. I have been waiting for MANY years and I've found that reasoning can be exhausting and get you off on little rabbit trails. Of course, I realize God has given us reasoning ability and it definitely has its place, but it is NO match for the rewards of letting these things be revealed through faith!

God bless you as you wait!

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by giving thanks on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Hello Shannon,thanks alot for your reply and the wise advice,yes using reason when it comes to this gives me headache as one thinks and thiiiinks and no answer comes,but waiting while praying and enjoying each day at a time,makes the waiting easier and worthwhile.yes am waiting on the Lord to reveal much more to me and also to help me all through the wait as it is not easy.

be blessed loooots happy dance

giving thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am

You're welcome. Yes indeed, it is hard to wait! It helps to know I'm not alone!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top