Daughter had a dream I had a baby girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daughter had a dream I had a baby girl

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

My daughter doesn't realize that I have had two recent dreams of being pregnant! She tells me yesterday that she had a dream that I had a baby girl!!! Here is the dream, and her details. I would love any thoughts...

My daugther said that we were at her best friends house. She said I was holding a baby girl, her name was victoria (irl before I got married, I always loved this name. We adopted our daughter, and we didn't get to pick her first name. Since she was adopted as an older child, we decided it was best to keep her birth name, otherwise I would have considered this name). So she said my closest friends were over at her best friends house, and that I was holding the baby. She said that I was nervous to let other people hold the baby, bc it was so new and little. She said that I didn't say these words outloud, but that she could feel and sense my feelings. (IRL I was very nervous with our son when he was an infant, but like I said I didn't have this experience with my daughter when she was a baby bc we adopted her when she was 2 1/2). She said we were all dressed in our regular clothing...except for her. She was wearing a dress that she doesn't actually have in real life. It was pink with puffy sleeves, and it was really puffy and fluffy, with beautiful ruffles that almost went down to the floor. She said everyone was making a big fuss over the baby, except for her little brother. He didn't really care, he just wanted to play in the toy room. She said everyone was saying how cute, and little the baby was. The baby was wrapped in a pink blanket and she was really cute. She also said that the baby had peach fuzz just like her when she was a baby! i think this detail is very important! She said she felt really happy (and not even a little bit jealous) during the dream, and that she was even jumping up and down! She has always wanted a little sister (but has always been quite jealous with her little brother irl).

She said when she woke up, it felt so real that she had to ask herself if it really happened or not!!!

Thoughts, comments????

O yeah, thought it might be helpful to note that my husband and I are not able to have children anymore...so I dont think its literal....

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add the baby had peach fuzz just like my daughter did when she was first born!)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daughter had a dream I had a baby girl

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I'm wondering if everything is literal in this dream except for you being the one that actually had the baby. Like a sibling or cousin...something like that. Maybe even a close friend, I suppose.

The detail about the dress - I'm not sure how it would fit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was somehow literal as well. I picture it as some type of dancer's dress, but maybe it's just something that may be worn at a special occasion...?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks Mark! Your comments as usual are very helpful! :hooray:

I forgot to ad an important detail to the dream. My daughter said the baby girl had peach fuzz, just like her when she was a baby.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 am

Here's a question for you Mark...even though my daughter was IN the dream too, could this baby represent HER in her subconscious??? Just a thought I had, bc of the peach fuzz, and the pink blanket along with her seeming like the 'star' of the dream wearing a fancy dress?? I could be way off or stretching it too far on this thought though, and it very well could manifest just as you said. Perhaps an easter gathering or something, with one of my nieces/nephews.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 am

That's an interesting thought, Daisy. If the baby does represent herself, then is there any part of her life that's getting all sorts of attention at the moment?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 am

She has always been my child that needs the most attention...perhaps she is needing more attention than she has been getting lately and this is the key to her feeling filled with joy.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 am

Also, her bday just passed, and she loved the attention she got at school and home! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 am

Okay Daisy, I may be WAY off here, so bear with me, but this is what I get from your dream every time I read it (I have read it a few times and debated about responding).
Could this be a literal dream? Could the baby be another child you are to adopt in the future? Possibly related in some way to your daughter irl? A baby you get early enough in it's life to actually pick out the name? Could the "dress' your daughter was wearing be like a celebration for her? A sibling that she is blood-related to?
Just my thoughts, so please toss them if they are wrong.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

exo152 wrote:Okay Daisy, I may be WAY off here, so bear with me, but this is what I get from your dream every time I read it (I have read it a few times and debated about responding).
Could this be a literal dream? Could the baby be another child you are to adopt in the future? Possibly related in some way to your daughter irl? A baby you get early enough in it's life to actually pick out the name? Could the "dress' your daughter was wearing be like a celebration for her? A sibling that she is blood-related to?
Just my thoughts, so please toss them if they are wrong.

This is a possibility, as my husband and I have not entirely ruled out fostering other children, or adopting later on down the road. My personal thoughts though, is that I really like only having two kids. I want to take care of both of them to the best of our ability, and I feel a third would take away from them. So as it stands right now, both my husband and I are content. Its really not possible for her to have a blood related sibling at this time for us to adopt though. She does have other blood related siblings that were adopted out after they were born, before her birth mom died. But now, her birth mom is deceased, and her birth father (my brother) is in prison for the next upteen years..so I dont see an actual blood related baby in the mix anytime soon.

I do feel as if I birthed my daughter, except my labor for her was for two and a half VERY long years. Im very blessed to have such a precious daughter, and I always tell her she is my dream come true!!! I love her more than words could ever express! :hooray:

Thank you for your post! I really appreciate it! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top