Dreamt I had a baby!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt I had a baby!!!

Post by LadyDi on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:24 am

On February 13, 2013, I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant and then had the baby almost immediately. I was sitting down and knew the baby was coming, so I leaned back in a reclining position to push it out. When I looked at my stomach, I wasn't showing at all. The baby flew out really fast and went up in the air and landed on my lap. It was so small and came out so fast that I almost dropped it. It wasn't really a baby though, it was a more mature looking boy, but very small. I could see that he had had a haircut which was grown out to where it looked like he needed another one already. His hair color was different than I'd ever seen, kind of a medium sandy blonde color.

After I "caught" him, I knew I needed to get skin to skin contact, so I put him in my shirt because I didn't have any baby blankets. I told my husband I had had a baby and he said, "I didn't even know you were pregnant." I told several other people, including my cousin, Debbie. After that, I was sitting on our porch with the baby inside my shirt still, and it was so big that it barely fit!

Then, right after that, there was a man standing in front of me with shoulder length, kind of wavy white hair and pure white teeth. He was dressed in everyday clothes; I thought he had a flannel shirt on. When he looked at me, he had a big smile on happy dance his face and I knew He REALLY loved me! Then he leaned toward me and said, "Come to Canada with me!" I knew he traveled there a lot. I thought of my husband and knew I couldn't go to Canada with another man, so I said "we can't go". I told him why but don't remember what I said.

After that, I got on a motorcycle and started riding it on the highway really fast and was passing people and even thought I passed the "Canada" guy. Then, my eyes closed and I wondered why I was driving a motorcycle on a busy freeway with my eyes closed. I immediately thought, "I'll try to listen and hear for the cars and then I'll know when to stop." So, I practiced listening and could hear some car noises and then my eyes opened at the perfect time and I was able to see traffic in front of me and then I slowed down. End of dream.

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt I had a baby!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:26 am

Greetings, LadyDi -

I think that this dream is about a future event. I honestly would not be surprised if it were really about travelling to Canada.

I feel that the baby will be something that comes upon you with suddenness - taking you and those around you with surprise at how quickly everything comes about. It may be a ministry opportunity.

Now, I say "ministry opportunity" because I believe that the white-haired man is the Lord. If Canada is literal, you'll likely feel (at first) that you have reasons why you can't go.

However, after the doubt, you ended up on a motorcycle with your eyes closed. You were moving quickly and weren't using your natural vision to do so. I believe that this is a representation of moving in faith.

Please pray on this. By no means am I saying, "You must go to Canada." If such an opportunity comes in real life, look for the events and feelings in this dream to confirm that this is from the Lord.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDi on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Thank you so much! That helped a lot and confirmed what I had seen too! I am praying and looking forward to when it manifests. Bless you!!

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 pm

PLease let us know! I'm looking forward to hearing the manifestation.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top