Rings Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rings Found

Post by parkerml on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm

In my dream I was in a strange place and as I walked around I met a woman and her daughter. When the women
introduced me to her daughter the daughter had the same first name and last name as I did. When both the mother and daughter
realized my name they were excited and told me they found 3 rings that belonged belonged to me. They had been searching for me for years and when I realized they had found my rings I was so happy I began to cry for joy because I'd been searching for thoe rings for years. When I received the rings they were missing a few stones, but it didn't matter to me if stones were missing from the rings because I was just so fullof joy at finding my lost rings.

parkerml

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rings Found

Post by PARVIN on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 pm

hi
usually when i think of rings it signifies committment or ties, i don't know if these people who you met in the dream are lost relatives , people who are tied to you by blood, who you'll find in the near future , not sure, but pray and ask god to give you the full understanding. blessings

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Parkerml,

I too believe that rings signify committment (through means of relationship). I think because you and the daughter who had your rings shared the same name this could signify a family connection being reunited. The stones that were missing represent precious time that was lost. As in the dream it didn't matter what was lost but what was found.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

Hope this blesses you.

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 am

Can you describe the strange place?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello

Do you think that there are some precious things that you have lost in the past that will be found or "restored" back to you in the future? When I think of rings I do think of "commitment" and marriage and I wonder if possibly the Lord desires for you to be "recommitted or married to him" or even to some things that you've let go of? Please pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

strange place

Post by parkerml on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I mentioned strange place in the dream because it was a place that I didn't recognize, as well as a place that I had
never been to before.

Also, I didn't mention that it was three large cluster type rings that were found. Each ring was a large cluster of about 15 diamonds and each ring cluster was missing 1 to 3 stones.

parkerml

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:48 pm

jewels often symbolize spiritual gifts...is there a gifting that you have that may not have been used or developed for some time?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Strange place could be a specific area of your life.

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top