Held Captive~Feelings of stress and pressure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Held Captive~Feelings of stress and pressure

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:05 am

Quick Background: I recently ended a friendship. I shouldv'e ended it sooner, but I held on a little longer than I shouldv'e bc our daughters were very close friends. I have always had a burden to pray for this friend, and her family. God has given me several visions, and words of encouragements for her family as they went through rough times...sometimes before my friend even opened up about things going on in her family. I would share the vision, and she would be amazed bc it went right along with something someone was going through in her family. Anyways, since ending this friendship, my daughter has been grieving her friendship with her daughter. I feel horrible, that my daughter is hurting. My daughter explained to me that she was mad at me for not remaining friends with this person. I proceeded to tell my daughter why I am no longer friends with this person, and how trust is the most important thing in any relationship, and that I no longer trusted this friend. I explained to my daughter that she was telling my personal business to others, and how this hurt me. I kind of wish I never told her these things, just in case we bump into her while my daughter is with me. I do think it helped my daughter understand that I wasn't tryig to hurt her, by ending this friendship. I also think this example can help her to be a better friend as she gets older, and to be a trustworthy person. I do have an obligated event I have to go to soon, and I know this old friend will be there. Im really not looking forward to seeing her. So the dream:

It starts out, I go to this old friends parents home. Her dad is there. I felt like I was doing something nice for her dad, making him something for his birthday I think (like I said above, it was very common for me to pray for this family, even her extended family, perhaps I should spend some time in intercession for her family). I was preparing something in his kitchen, for his birthday I believe. I remember the island in the kitchen area, and the pots and pans in the cupboards below the island.

Then Im in a warehouse of sorts. Its a little bit of a dark setting, dont see much natural light. There is furniture in there, but it is quite open. I sense, but dont actually see other people and activity going on in the background during this part of my dream. My daughter is there, so is my old friends daughter. Im watching her daughter for her. All of a sudden my old friends daughter starts bawling!!! I see her sittin table by herself. My daughter is on the other side of the room. I have the feeling that my daughter told her, 'my mom doesnt trust your mom, bc she cant keep secrets.' Im assuming this, but not for sure. I have feelings of anxiety during this time, bc I am concerned that my friend is going to be upset about her daughter being upset while in my care (she is really picky, and overly protective with her kids). I calm her daughter down, she goes back to being happy. I feel at ease after this.

Scene change, though still in this warehouse:
Kids are now gone, now I am being held captive in this warehouse. There are many people that I do not know in this warehouse. There is activity going on in the building. I dont really know what kinds of activity, but it seems these people are all on the same adgenda. They must have been watching me, bc they notice that I have been twisting my back and hips, sensing I was uncomfortable with my lower back bothering me (irl this does bother me, and I go to the chiropracter). This chick grabs me, and others come out from I dont know where to try and adjust my back. Im fighting them, struggling to get free. I dont want these people I dont know adjusting my back!!! I know they are not doctors, and have no credentials to even know what they are doing. The lady that grabbed me starts trying to twist me at the waist. Im telling them not to touch me, and am calling for someone to help! I see this man-made contraption that is yellow, and rubberish, and I see they are going to attempt to use this on my back! I somehow get free, and Im behind a register in this building. There is a cashier there, and Im seeking cover there. All of a sudden, this guy comes heading towards me. I dont know him, he is a clean cut guy. I know he is there to try and control me. He is heading toward me with speed! He looks angry, bc I have been fighting those trying to get me to do what they want me to do. I have the feelings of stress, to fight the controlling! I have the feeling of people trying to get me to do what they want, and them trying to force me!!!!! I remember a sort of lever, like the kind that goes up and down at a toll booth near the register, I was behind this lever. I woke before he touched or grabbed me.

END OF DREAM

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Held Captive~Feelings of stress and pressure

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 pm

P.S. just found out TODAY one day later, there is A LOT of personal things going on in this old friends life. Im def meant to intercede for this family, especially her immediate family, marraige and her daughter. It's really sad news...Im very heavy about what I heard tonight. It really grieves me, she is very lost right now. The news I heard today confirms very strongly to my decision to back away from this friendship, bc she is def not a safe person, and is not in a good place in her life right now. Im so sad for her. i\\'m sorry

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 am

Daisy,
I may be wrong here, but in reading through your dream, I felt it was just further confirmation from God that if you reconnect with this friend, out of the desire to make your daughter happy, or to reach out in helping her family, that you will be the one hurt. That perhaps there will be situations arise you will feel controlled by and be unable to break free from.
I would say there is such a danger of reconnecting with this person that God is warning you in a powerful way. Could there be soul ties between the two of you that makes such warnings needful?
My thoughts/feelings. Toss them if they don't fit! God bless!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 pm

HI exo! Thank you for your post! I agree completely, and trust me when I say these things I have heard only confirm what a good decision it was for me to end this friendship. I thank you for even more confirmation! You are a blessing!

The only thing I am not certain of is the possibility of the soul ties you speak of. Can you explain what exactly a soul tie could be in this situation? We used to be very close friends, I would say she was one of my closest friends. Its been distant, by my choice, for a really long time. She knows I dont want to be close friends with her. I really dont want her as an enemy though either. No hard feelings on my end, I just know she is no longer a safe person. I always thought soul ties were only from romantic relationships, like adultery or fornication...not through friendships. Could you shine a better light on your thoughts about the soul ties, so I can better understand if there is something there that needs to be broken?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

I am not by any means an expert on soul ties. But I have always felt they meant an emotional tie to someone that is hard to break. The soulish realm is referred to as the "mind, will and emotions", so basically I have always assumed they referred to deep, emotional ties. From the dreams you keep having about this friend it makes me think (I, not a word from the Holy Spirit), that it is either hard for you to truly make a clean break with this former friend or that there is an upcoming event that is going to put her back in your life for a season of time and you will need to be especailly on guard during that time, so as not to be pulled back into that friendship. The warnings you have been getting in your dreams do seem strong.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

exo152 wrote:I am not by any means an expert on soul ties. But I have always felt they meant an emotional tie to someone that is hard to break. The soulish realm is referred to as the "mind, will and emotions", so basically I have always assumed they referred to deep, emotional ties. From the dreams you keep having about this friend it makes me think (I, not a word from the Holy Spirit), that it is either hard for you to truly make a clean break with this former friend or that there is an upcoming event that is going to put her back in your life for a season of time and you will need to be especailly on guard during that time, so as not to be pulled back into that friendship. The warnings you have been getting in your dreams do seem strong.
there is def an event I will be seeing her at soon. I will be sure to have my guard up! Thx! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top