Russian spies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Russian spies

Post by Shan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:38 pm

I dreamed that I lived in an apartment. I think it was upstairs, but I'm not sure. I was keeping my neighbor's children and some of their furniture while they were out of town. These are my real life neighbors, but we don't live in apartments. I was excited to get to know them better as I don't know them really well IRL. There was dust all over their furniture and I felt badly about this, but the apartments were being renovated and I knew it wasn't my fault.

After that, there was a flood in the area. Things were swamp-like even though I don't live in a swampy area. I was driving around in a Jeep and decided to let my little Jack Russell out to play and roam about. I then saw crocodiles in the water my dog was playing in. I thought I should get him out of the water and I followed him around some as I could not get him to come out of the water. I had a little fear that he would get killed by a croc. As I turned around, there was my dog, halfway down the croc's mouth. I thought, "This can't be happening," because it didn't seem real and I thought it may be a dream. Sure enough, I looked around again and there he was, perfectly fine and he came to me.

Next, I was back at the apartments with my neighbors in the parking lot and it was dark. There were these Russian guys who had these really expensive NASCAR tires. We were warning them that they needed to store them somewhere because they might get stolen. I mentioned that I had a friend who was a nationally-ranked drag racer who may be able to buy or store the tires.

Then, the Russians asked us to go on a ride with them in their van. I thought it may be unsafe, but I went anyway because my neighbors were going too. It ended up that they were members of the KGB, but in my mind I said to myself that they were members of the NRA (thinking they were spies, but I have no idea why I thought they were called the NRA.) One older man tried to hold me down and assault me. I kept trying to pull away and they were all in this together and I had no one to help me. My neighbors were incapacitated. I recognized one lady and it was as if she had been brainwashed and didn't want to help me. Somehow, I escaped the van and ran. It was a beachy area and there were a lot of people there, but I knew there were more spies. I ran up to a girl in line and told her that if anything were to happen to me or anyone else that Russians were behind it. A man pretended to be on a payphone and I knew he saw me give that warning, so I ran up to the front of the line where people were waiting to go river rafting on the Trinity River in Dallas/Ft. Worth (you can't really raft there). The water was really rough and I saw an older lady in a small raft. I asked her how the water was as I was a little scared, since I didn't have a raft and I knew the trek would be a long ride down the river. But then I didn't care because the Russians were pursuing me and I just jumped in anyway. All I could really think about was getting to my parents' house safely. They didn't catch me. EOD

Last edited by Shan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added more)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russian spies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi, Shan -

I have a few thoughts to offer, but they may be way off.

First, a question: Do you think that the scenes from this dream are related; or, do you think that they're about separate events...but in one dream?

The way that I was looking at it was as if they were separate.

For the apartment scene: Is there anything going on where you've been caring for someone else/their things/their situation...and you recognize that it's been neglected - and yet, it's not really your fault. This is just the nature of what you're going through?

This may not apply, but if it does fit, then maybe that last part is just meant to remind you: This is just going to happen because of how this thing is, by nature.

For the swamp part: I was thinking that your dog may represent a person. This part of the dream, though, seems to be more about a fear than what actually happens. Does anyone stand out to you as someone whom you're worried about because of the situation that they're in? In this part of the dream, they ended up perfectly fine. Again, it may be about an imagined danger.

For the last part with the Russian spies: I was actually thinking that the whole scene could be an exaggeration for trying to get away from a threatening or harassing situation. The detail about the NRA could even be literal - from something as simple as a phone call to something like a rally or even a gun show (if that's a real life possibility).

Again, these are just thoughts. They may be way off.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Thank you, Mark. Everything you said makes sense.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top