Snake in my shirt!! Yikes!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake in my shirt!! Yikes!!

Post by GoldenArrow on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Hello. I am new to this forum. I am not new to dreaming. I have been dreaming all my life. In recent years I have been learning more and more about this way in which The Lord speaks to his people. I have come across many websites in the past and forums. I have never been been apart of a forum like this and am looking forward to all the new insights, inputs, and discoveries I will gain by being apart of such a forum. I just want to gain more and more clarity in understand what God is saying. The other night I dreamt...

That I was sitting on the ground. I had on a scrub top. I felt something inside my shirt on the left side. When I looked down it was a snake. It was black and Probably about 2 1/2 feet long. When I saw it I immediately knew that I had to do something to keep the snake from attacking me. For example, I knew that if I hit the snake so far behind his neck, I could kill it. But being that I sitting on the ground and the snake was inside my shirt. Just as it had struck out at me I grabbed the snake by his head with my scrub top. It had bitten me in my side but not as bad as it would had I not grabbed it. In fact I examined where it bit me and I could see the bite wasn't that deep. Then while I had the snake in my left hand I began to squeeze its head until the venom and other fluids oozed out. I then wrapped the snake up in my shirt to further control it's ability to attack me further.

I awakened a bit startled that I had just dreamed that I was bitten by a snake.

Sincerely,
Golden Arrow

GoldenArrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake in my shirt!! Yikes!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Greetings, Golden Arrow -

If you haven't already done so, please see Mia's page about Snake-themed dreams: http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

My thoughts on your dream are that the snake may represent a health issue. This is certainly something that you should be praying about! I believe that you will, because your dream shows you taking action against the snake - and it even includes the understanding that the bite would have been worse if you hadn't taken action.

The bad news is that you were bitten. The good news is that you took action and minimized the effect. By the end of the dream, you were in control of the snake.

I do want to ask you about the symbol of the scrub top: Do you actually work in the medical field?

If you do, this symbol could be to show you where the attack comes from - I would guess someone who is already ill. If you do not work in the medical field, then the symbol may simply be to re-emphasize that the snake bite represents a health issue.

Please let us know if you recognize the fulfillment of this dream - and feel free to ask for prayer!

Blessings, and welcome...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenArrow on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 am

Mark,

Yes I do work in the medical field! And yes please keep me in prayer that I will become more and more sensitive to the Holy Spirit, more and more vigilant, and more and more conscientious because where I work, the people are very sick! I will continue to pray and seek God about this myself because The Lord knows I don't want to be sick!

I believe that God gives us dreams to warn us. And He will give us a message and it may be coded. But it is the glory of God to conceal a matter but the glory of kings to search it out!! I also believe that when you dwell in the secret place of the Most High you abide under the shadow of the Almighty. There is so much that can be averted in our lives if we will put our trust in Him.

Thank you Mark! That info about the scrub top opened up a lot for me. I did see Mia's snaked theme page and saw where it could be related to health issues. It definitely makes sense that the attack would come from me working in the medical field.

GoldenArrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top