symbols, crown and stars with Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

symbols, crown and stars with Jesus?

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 am

There I was in this dream sitting down and looking into what seemed to be the sky. Very pretty color--royalish purple, not to dark and not to light. I heard someone talking to me and I knew someone was sitting next to me on my left. We both were looking into this sky that had circles of symbols. there were a few circles, but the cirlces were made up of symbols that I could not recognize--some reminding me of astrological signs and one inparticular-----------a crown. And when I noticed this crown and when the voice spoke it said something to the effect of Jesus is on the left of you with His crown......

I didn't understand why Jesus would be seated on my left side with His crown and for some odd reason, I could not look to the person actually sitting on my left side! and all of the symbols were star bright with a hint of purplelish in them. I suppose the color of the sky mixed in with them. These symbols were also tiny stars connected with a line like connect the dots. stars that were connect to make the symbol basically.

Help nerd

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top