Tornado hit our house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado hit our house

Post by LadyDi on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

For more understanding of the dream, we are homeschoolers.
This afternoon, I took a short nap and had this dream. My kids and I were in our house and had gotten back after having been gone somewhere for a time (I thought it was days). I got on my computer and somehow on my computer screen, there was a video of our house when we were gone that was playing on the screen. It looked quiet because we weren't there and then, all of a sudden, a greenish tornado just comes rising up out of nowhere and it was strange because it was like under the house and it kind of looked like the house was surrounded by some water. The tornado wasn't spinning like a normal tornado, but was like coming up and out from under the house and throwing water up from under the foundation. I got such an evil feeling looking at it, I couldn't keep watching. It was SO eery watching that and knowing it had happened to our house while we weren't there. After I got done watching it, I remember just being in the house and a friend of ours (that is currently in our lives, a young man who is interested in our daughter and she with him) came in the house for a short time and then left. In the days following, several times a woman brought a green form for me to fill out and it was actually more like a test for my oldest son to take. I didn't feel scared and she didn't seem very organized at first, but seemed to be a bit weary of having to keep coming and asking me so many times because I didn't have it done. She never came in, only came to the door. End of dream.
The crazy part is that we are supposed to be out of town this next week.

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado hit our house

Post by LadyDi on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Actually, I just remembered a couple more details. When I was in the front room of the house, I was looking out the window at the front yard and there was something going on out there that was intriguing, but I don't remember what it was. I also noticed that the couch was in front of the front door, as if to block it. Also, the green papers that the lady brought were the same color green as the tornado, which was a lighter, slightly muted color green.

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDi on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 pm

I think the Lord just gave me part of the interpretation, so gonna give it and see if anyone sees it too. So today, I received more insight about the video being taken when we were gone and I thought about how it was like a hidden "security" camera! I immediately thought of Psalm 91, which I pray all the time over my family. Then, it didn't happen when we were there, it was when we were gone, so we were safe!!! In the rest of the dream, the lady didn't seem very forceful at all, like almost a little scattered also. Anyway, just adding some thoughts, if anyone gets anything else, let me know. Bless you!

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top