Living Fruit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living Fruit

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

This dream had a couple of different parts..

My sister in law handed me a fruit - like an orange or pomegranate type fruit. The top was cut open so I could see inside to all the seeds. I held it in my hand and I could feel it breathing and moving. I showed it to my brother. Also it seemed like it was feeding off itself? My sis in law had straight hair - normally she has very curly hair.

A different brother and sis in law were over from overseas. I asked how much money I would need for the day, and mum sort of cracked it at me. But my sis in law helped me out instead. Then we were all watching a video of a sporting event and I recognised a good friend in the crowd. She was with her bf, they kissed and I thought they looked like they got engaged.

I was driving an old friend I no longer see to a funeral. I told her that I knew she lived in Upwey and that she wasn't with her bf anymore - but she hadn't told me these details. She said I had given her the strength to leave him.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Living Fruit

Post by Shan on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Could u be called to intercede for your friend?

Also, how did you feel about the living fruit that was feeding off itself?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey Shan! The fruit part is hazy, I remember being put off or afraid of it - but the sensation of the breathing fruit has been with me all week! I think you're right about interceding - the rest of the dream has been quite literal. Thanks for commenting!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top