Dream that my dog was attacked by a black bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that my dog was attacked by a black bear

Post by debra joy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Dreamed that my dog was attacked by a bear. She came in and my dog bertie was still outside. I said to my husband "ypu have to go get Bertie! Then i went and got my pistol and went out the door.
The dream ended... looking for an interpretation. Please read my other posts...everything seems connected..
Thanks
Deb

Last edited by debra joy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mis quote)

debra joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream that my dog was attacked by a black bear

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Hello, Debra Joy -

I'm afraid I haven't been able to read your other dreams, yet. However, the symbol of a black bear has come up in other's dreams and has represented health issues in those dreams. Here are links to two of them so you can see what I mean:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t17691-being-chased-by-a-black-bear?highlight=bear

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18164-so-thankful-for-this-site-black-bear-dream-possibly-manifesting-now?highlight=bear

As for your dog in your dream: It could literally be about your dog's health. In my own dreams, pets (cats, in particular) symbolize my siblings. So, if it fits, the dream could be about a family member.

Going to get your pistol, to me, shows that you will take immediate action against this threat.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann_100 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

I believe that The Lord wants you to pray concerning an attract that the Devil has or is planning against someone or something that you are deeply connected to. This is a serious attack that The devil has waged towards your life. It could be responsibilities that you whole dear or someone or something. I believe that The Lord is giving you headed up so that you can battle this attack in the spirit. Remember we battle in spirit and in truth. Your husband can represent The Lord. And you asking Him for help and then going after this attack with the sword AkA God's Words AKA all guns. Going out the front door of your house would then mean a future attack to come. You should pray from now in any case and also ask God for additional revelation.

Ann_100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top