Short and sweet, and incomplete...LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short and sweet, and incomplete...LOL

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:50 am

As most of you all prob know by now...we are awaiting a possible relocation out of state with my husbands job. We have been waiting since July, and I have been quite impatient about this wait. lol! Being a mother of small children, I really want to get settled and put our roots down...whether we stay here or move to timbucktu. laugh We sold our home in July, and have moved twice since then. REally a stressful time. I feel the dust is settling now though. Im not stressing too much about where we are going, and when anymore. At first though, I was so anxious about this. I still would like to know where were headed, but Im not so obsessed anymore. lol! I kknow that we should know something soon. At the latest we should know something by May, which is only a few months away. So my dream.....

I dreamed that we found out where and when we were going. It was not somewhere I expected that we would be headed...I remember feeling a bit surprised with the location. In the dream I just remember the feelings of surprise, and it was not somewhere I ever even entertained that we would be located to. Here is the kicker, after waking from the dream I CANT REMEMBER WHERE WE WERE ASSIGNED TO RELOCATE TO!!!!! duh

*****I had one other dream where I actually was getting ready to find out the location, and my son woke me right as it was to be revealed!!! feel like The Lord is messin' with me!!!! He's really having a good time with this! laugh
:laughing: ROTFL

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short and sweet, and incomplete...LOL

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 am

Daisy wrote:It was not somewhere I expected that we would be headed...I remember feeling a bit surprised with the location. In the dream I just remember the feelings of surprise, and it was not somewhere I ever even entertained that we would be located to.

Hey, Daisy -

I don't think that the dream was to let you know the particular detail of where. I think that the dream was to give you the feelings of surprise and to let you know that it's not going to be somewhere that you've been considering in your waking life.

That way, when this is finally revealed, you'll have the feelings from the dream as confirmation.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 am

hmmm kud be ,,,jus remeba the time b4 elijah went up ,,ther was propheyik confirmation all along the way,, so id rest up relax an watch it unfold b4 u,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Mark is on to something.

Since you were surprised to find out where you were moving, I'm going to say you won't know until you find out in reality.

Were you happy about the location?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

I was happy simply to finally know a location, and to have some form of direction. I wasn't unhappy by any means, simply surprised by the location. I felt relief to know where we were headed. It was a totally unexpected location. That makes sense now that you say this Mia and Mark, since its a surprise in the dream...I guess The Lord wants to surprise me and Im not suppose to know till its time to go. lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, good news that you weren't unhappy! I can't wait to hear where it is.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Amen!! I will let you know for sure!! Im really excited to know! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am

grt post dee,, ,,,lest we 4get,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 am

dreamster wrote: hmmm kud be ,,,jus remeba the time b4 elijah went up ,,ther was propheyik confirmation all along the way,, so id rest up relax an watch it unfold b4 u,

I didn't forget about you d! I actually planned on getting to this a little more today. I think that I need to do more even more relaxing that you do d!!! Flower Power sweet dreams 2

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 am

um assume the position,,,,,,,,,, ahhhh,, d,,yoga instrukta, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:04 pm

lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top