Swimming with dolphins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming with dolphins

Post by Gail Neal on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm

G'Day All....

I had the oddest experience a couple of days ago. I was asleep and I dreamed I was in a very calm pool of water and swimming with 3 dolphins, the dolphins were beautiful and enjoyed me loving and stroking and touching them. I then climbed out off the pool and started to build a castle out of wooden blocks of wood and the three dolphins were leaping in the water and were putting on a show for me while I was building this castle.

Here's the odd part, I suddenly woke up from my dream and lay in bed somewhat disoriented and with my eyes open and I watched the image of the dolphins (towards the ceiling) get pulled away and kinda dissintegrate, and the wooden castle got pulled away and dissintegrate - this was bizzare, I muttered out loud to the Holy Spirit that I would talk to him about it in the morning I am still waiting for my answer.

Have anyone of you ever experienced this that you wake up in the middle of your dream and every image in your dream is right there in the room with you and they then disappear!!!!

Thanks precious children of God for reading my dream...
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming with dolphins

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Yes Gail...I have had this type of experience in my early walk with the three Father, Son, Holy Ghost... preparing a dwelling place, a permanent dwelling place for them to dwell in my house, but being careful all at the same time to not build my foundation upon shifting sand that would surley dissintergrate with erery wind of doctrine that brings about naught, and void sayings that leads to a temporary fix...it's like throwing effort at the foolishness...Amen~

But, by building one's foundation upon the rock (word) is surley an established structure, being rooted and grounded in the truth as opposed to material that is used on the surfice. The deep seated things are established by the Father, Son, Holy Ghost, The Holy Trinity.
You know...a temporary hut or tent is just for a time and season, But, God's looking for a permanent residence that he can reside in, one that will receive mail....so He can call it "His Tabenacle". Amen~

Just some thoughts...to share
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 am

G'Day Halo

Thanks for replying, but I do not think I totally understand what you mean.... :huh: . I was not sure if you were interpreting the dream or just offering me some sound advice.

I have grown to be able to discern the voice of the Lord, and I always run everything past him.... even if I plan to buy a dvd or book about the word, I check with him on all things - I reckon better to be safe than sorry Uh!! Besides, my Lord does not seem to mind if I ask him a million questions in a day - I cannot say that I receive a response immediately, but it is exciting to dwell on his word whilst I wait for his response....

I look forward to hearing back from you... cheers' mate...
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 am

Gail,

I so hear what you are saying about asking Him everything.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 am

:oops: I'm sorry...Gail, I teach, and preach, and a majurity of the time when someone ask me a question or just is commenting on something....I have a tendency to comment back, or just answer the question, almost and formost pertaining to the word. I was just offering some sound advice and was relating to the question you ask....Remembering when I first started out a New Christian, in retro respect looking back on my experiences, I went about it the same way you are....and still am!!! asking, seeking, knocking constinantly, and putting God first in all matters.

Halo :grandpa: I'm a ranking in age you know~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 am

lol rofl

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 am

I am Connie, sometimes I don't know if I'm getting to old for this stuff....or just getting "Wormed" up....going or comming...staying or leaving....I have body parts that hurt....that I never knew I had...and I have "summer teeth" some are here...and some are there hee hee :sarcastic:

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:35 pm

I love you Halo...... kiss

I'm feeling you mate, the only good thing about my human man MATURING... is my spirit man gets better good looking each day hee hee

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top