2 SPIDERS AND LEAKING GAS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 SPIDERS AND LEAKING GAS...

Post by airrykah on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:18 pm

I can't remember the specifics of the first part of my dream what stands out the most is that I saw two spiders one was small and the other was big. The big one looked like what I would imagine a black widow to look like but was large like a tarantula. The second part of the dream I think I was moving or looking for a home and came across two really small houses that were yellowish tan and shaped like squares not much bigger than a large tent. After that I woke up and fell back asleep (in real life)..then I dreamed about living with a roommate that reminded me of my daughter's teacher. We had a small apartment that was cluttered with furniture (mainly couches and ottomans) I remember it had a few different couch sets one that stood out was blue. In the dream my family and I were trying to get rid of the extra furniture that the roommate wanted to keep. We left the house and saw the roommate at the gas station trying to pump gas but apparently there was a hole in the tank so she could not get enough gas , it kept leaking. This is the most that I can remember any thoughts?

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 SPIDERS AND LEAKING GAS...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 am

Hello, Airrykah -

For the spider portion: Did you have any feelings about the spiders? Where you afraid of them or did you feel that they were threatening or dangerous?

For the moving part: Are you planning a literal move in real life? Or, are you planning some other type of change? How did you feel about the two houses? You said that they were really small - did you feel that they wouldn't work out for you or anything?

airrykah wrote:then I dreamed about living with a roommate that reminded me of my daughter's teacher.

This portion of the dream could actually be about your daughter's teacher. I was thinking that she's simply not getting the rest that she needs. Possibly a call to pray for her.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 pm

I remember trying to kill the spider but it got away. I wasn't particularly terrified I just remember it standing out pretty strongly.
I am not planning to move in real life...I moved about a year ago and have been going through a lot of changes in the past year. For the two houses I remember feeling that they were not going to work out and leaving them.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Whenever I have moving dreams, they end up being about literally moving (especially when I don't plan on it).

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:39 am

that is interesting...is it usually the same time frame Mia that you end up moving from when you had the dream?

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:24 am

Usually it is within a year or so.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top