dream about my husband being unfaithful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about my husband being unfaithful

Post by debra joy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 am

I had a dream that my husband had been unfaithful. I went to kiss him and i knew. He had the scent of a different body odor on him then his and i knew. I then dreamed that a detective confirmed it. The detective said...victimized as a child and i said yes when i was 17 for three days and three nights which is true. The detective had something to tell me and the dream ended.

My husband has lied about many things for our whole marriage.... i told him about the dream and he said....never... i really am not sure but feel he has been lying about something recently

debra joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about my husband being unfaithful

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 am

I do not have the answer to what your dream means, but Laura...one of the Moderators here has a forum with a lot of good topics in it. One of them is about "cheating dreams". Here is the link...maybe reading it can help you understand your dream. I would still remain prayerful because God has ways to get messages through to us to protect us, but I want to give you another perspective on what you may be dreaming.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top