5 tornadoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 tornadoes

Post by jncllns2886 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

To start off with this, I was watching the news on a TV in a store, not sure which one, but on the news a weatherman in New York was talking about a umbrella and if water to rise high enough to reach the base of the umbrella than the weather patterns across the country would change dramatically. I watched as the ocean's water rise so high that it reached the base of the umbrella. The umbrella was red and white and was located on the beach in New York. Afterwards I decided to ride my bike into town, and I stopped right before a stop light because I felt the weather change, I felt cold wind from behind me, and I looked up and I saw the blackest clouds I have ever seen start forming tornadoes and not just one but five of them, and all five of them were within a block of each other and they were coming down, and I just rode ahead just a little, just past the stop light, so that I can look at them without hurting my neck. I was most definetly afraid, but I watched as the oncoming traffic losing their minds over it and people were driving off the roads and I hear people braking hard and screaming, and I remember feeling like I wanted to help people but I was kinda stuck just watching these tornadoes happen. These tornadoes didn't seem to be coming deliberately after me, but the tornadoes did come almost right on top of me. I also remember feeling the chaos the tornadoes were causing and the traffic was definetly not ready and very afraid. The path of the tornadoes seemed to follow the traffic not me, and I felt unsure of what to do, and I woke up after that. Where I live (Willamette Valley, Oregon), tornadoes are very uncommon. I take tornado dreams pretty seriously but this was different than usual because most of the time in my dreams tornadoes come after me.

jncllns2886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 tornadoes

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 am

Well, tornadoes normally represent turmoil or trial of some sort. I believe that your feelings in the dream are key as well as the location.

Just some thoughts, but maybe God is prophetically showing you five different disasters come towards the NY area. They could be weather related or maybe something else. Since they weren't coming directly at you and following the traffic, maybe this is a call for prayers since you are the one witnessing it.

Like I said, these are just some thoughts. Pray on what I've said and toss anything that doesn't bear witness.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jncllns2886 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:49 pm

I forgot one detail, those tornadoes seemed to be almost in a straight line, Im not sure how important that is. They were also coming at the same time. They also seemed to follow the same pattern if that makes any sense. Thank you for your input :)

jncllns2886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 pm

I agree with Cholette. This is probably about something in the news and not your life.

Not sure if you've read this, but it might help: \

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_tornado.html

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jncllns2886 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm

That is a relief. I love tornadoes and everything but not in dreams, I appreciate your input :)

jncllns2886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top