8 pennies and a flood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 pennies and a flood

Post by Destine on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm at home getting my dance clothes together to help with my studio's annual recital.
My phone rings, I pick up but no one is on the line. My friend comes over for a sleepover,
I tell her I won't really be able to talk with her until after my dance rehersal. My mom drops me off at class,
The rehearsal goes very well and everyone is in a pleasant mood. I go in the restroom to change clothes, when I take out my clothes I see eight pennies fall out, along with an old bulletin from my former church.
My mom picks me up, my friend is in the car and we talk about music.
When we get home, I invite my friend upstairs to my room. Once the door clothes, my friend starts arguing with me, I don't really know what she is saying; I do hear her say she does not want to be my friend anymore. She calls her mother to pick her up, I'm relieved to have her gone. I go through my dance bag, I see the old church bulletin, water is coming out of it(sort of like a flood) I wake up after this

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 8 pennies and a flood

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:06 am

Hello, Destine -

I was thinking that this dream could be about a future fight with a friend - not necessarily the one in the dream, though.

Do you have a dance recital coming up in real life?

About the friend leaving in the dream: Is there someone in real life where you'd feel similar feelings of relief if they were to leave?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 am

I'm not performing in a recital any time soon, however I might volunteer at my former dance studio's summer recital. I sort of wish my friend(that was in the dream) would either try to contact me or just leave out of my life.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 am

Destine wrote:I might volunteer at my former dance studio's summer recital.

Maybe hold on to this dream until then, if you decide to go through with volunteering.

If that friend is literal, then I wouldn't be surprised if she did leave. In the dream, she left after breaking off the friendship, and you were actually relieved when she left.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 am

The lord did tell me last month he was going to bring some of my relationships,to a close. Thank you for the help

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top