Rihanna and Chris Brown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rihanna and Chris Brown

Post by tjw on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 am

Hello!
Not sure if this dream is about the actual singers but nothing like this is going on in my personal life. The dream was very vivid. My dreams tend to be symbolic but I have literal dreams as well.

The dream:
I dreamed that Rihanna was very angry at Chris Brown as he had been deceptive. He was continuing to have an outside relationship while courting her at the same time. She was fed up and decided she was going to kill him. She tricked him into coming to see her under false pretenses. He was to meet her at a swimming pool location. He thought everything between them was ok. They went swimming. She was on a float. She tricked him into swimming under the float to see or do something. When he went under she took out a gun and shot him in the head. Although he was hit he thought to himself how he could not believe she would do that to him and was struggling to keep alive. Other people that were around at the scene were also shot by Rihanna although they had nothing to do with her anger. She just wanted to take her revenge out on anyone close by. I was a bystander watching all this unfold but got away safely......

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rihanna and Chris Brown

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm

wow.. well part of the dream is literal i think b/c the other day i read on news that rhianna was so mad at him b/c he was again hanging out w/ his ex at a club when she was there... It was right after the Grammys when they were acting crazy in love...

So yes she's really mad at him for hanging w/the ex again.

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh wow yeah I remember the news coverage about them at the Grammy's too. In my dream I did not mention but I saw a glimpse of the old girlfriend too. I said a prayer for his safety as perhaps this is a call for prayer....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenArrow on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Perhaps it is a call to pray for everyone involved. These people are lost.

GoldenArrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 pm

I agree, it could be a call to pray. I just watched an oprah special featuring Rihanna, and she confirmed that she still loves Chris very much...but they are only friends. He is currently in a relationship with someone, and she is aware of this. After the abuse/beating she suffered while in relationship with him, she said she was still so angry and so humiliated that he did this to her She said after the restraining order was lifted they were at a party and didn't know each other would be there. She said that was when she realized that she still cared for him, not matter what he did to her. She said that she knows she will always love him, but that it is best for them both to only remain friends. They are on good terms according to her. I say all this to ask you is anyone in your life who these two could possibly symbolize? Sometimes people can symbolize others in dreams. Is there any couples in your life that maybe has had a tendency to have aggression or abusive tendancies that you could think of off hand that this could be pointing to have you lift up in prayer?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Daisy wrote:I agree, it could be a call to pray.... .... I say all this to ask you is anyone in your life who these two could possibly symbolize? Sometimes people can symbolize others in dreams. Is there any couples in your life that maybe has had a tendency to have aggression or abusive tendancies that you could think of off hand that this could be pointing to have you lift up in prayer?

Daisy , I thought about that but no one in my waking life could I compare this too... scratching chin

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 am

Hmmm...it could be something that manifests in the future. I would def pray for both of them...it couldn't hurt. Maybe you might meet a couple that are super passionate towards each other, who seem like a perfect fit, but could have similar tendencies of aggression due to that passion in the near future. She was saying her and Chris were so into each other, that they both forgot to see themselves as individuals. She said he will always be her best friend. Who knows. You could be seeing into the actual singers hearts, and intercession will really lead these two towards the right path. During the interview that I seen (which was a pretty recent one), Rihanna seemed very soft, tender, and sensitive inside...she was crying a lot. She seemed to have such a good heart. She was talking a lot about forgiveness. This is opposite from the image she portrays onstage, and in her videos (which is very hardened, tough, trashy, and sleazy).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top