Helping a young man get free...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping a young man get free...

Post by exo152 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 am

I dreamed last night that I and another person (never saw them, just heard thier voice) were given the job of helping a young man get free. This young man had been kidnapped and was locked away in a bunker. We had no trouble getting to the bunker (it was like a small, underground apartment). But as we were going through the rooms, looking for the young man, the other person grabbed my arm and pointed to tiny bits of white paper, lined up near the wall. The person whispered to me that the captor had placed those papers and they drew the line of where he could see what was going on in the bunker. We would have to avoid that spot or be seen and we would fail in our mission. We found the young man in the bathroom. He was drinking a small glass of orange-tea looking stuff. We stopped him. My thought was that it would put him to sleep and we wouldn't be able to get him out. He seemed completely clueless as to why he was there and why we would come to rescue him, almost as if he'd been brainwashed. A knock came at the front door and the other person had me check who it was. A guard was at the door but he didn't seem surprised to see me. He asked if I was the one caring for the "little girl". I said no and he nodded and left. I went and shared the news with the other person and we both were aghast in knowing there were other captives in this bunker.
I later dreamed that I was caring for a little girl, a toddler with curly,strawberry blond hair. She was playing with my children. The young man we had been trying to rescue also had curly, strawberry blond hair.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping a young man get free...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 am

Hello, Exo -

Is there anyone in your waking life that the young man in your dream reminds you of? Some of the details from your dream may help to identify who it's about: Someone who needs rescuing, for one; someone who may not realize that they need rescuing; someone whose activity may be contributing to their unawareness (the drinking of the sleeping tea).

I think that the other person with you whom you didn't see is the Holy Spirit.

The other detail of the white paper: You had to avoid this spot in the dream, so I would expect that the Holy Spirit would prompt you as to what to avoid in in dealing with this person that you're saving. Maybe it's a specific topic of conversation? Just a thought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 am

Thank you!! You have given me much to ponder and pray about. I do not know anyone this person reminds me of. The only person I could think of is a young man that used to work with my husband. He looks nothing like the young man in my dream, tho, and sadly, if he needs rescuing it is from his controlling, manipulative wife. Do you think this could be a future thing? Possibly someone I haven't met yet?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes - if you aren't seeing where the dream fits your present life, then it may very well be meant to be kept on the back-burner for a while.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top