Baldness Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baldness Revealed

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

In this dream, I was with my family. I must have been looking at my reflection in a mirror or glass, because I was looking at my hair. It needed to be cut (like it does, now), and I brushed it so that it was no longer styled...so that I could see how it really was, if that makes sense. Shockingly, I was very bald!!! Basically, all that I really had for hair was on the sides and the back - nearly the whole top was without hair! I was surprised, yes, and I also felt embarrassed and...vulnerable, maybe? I wasn't ready for this. However, I accepted this for what it was, and if I was truly bald, I was going to change the way that I was styling my hair so that this wouldn't be hidden. This was something that I couldn't control, so why hide it?

My siblings, however, came over and very quickly styled my hair back the way that it was. It felt a bit like this was what they wanted, although maybe they were just trying to help? With my hair back the way that it was, you'd have no idea what was truly underneath. Still, this had already been revealed, and now I knew that this was just hiding it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baldness Revealed

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am

You are a wise old soul who has unwittingly been downplaying your wisdom and humility. You are shocked to realize you have been doing this and are now ready to fully embrace where God has brought you to. There are those who prefer you the way you were, but now that you've realized and fully accepted yourself right where you are spiritually, you have chosen to walk in the totality of who God has called you to be...a man full of wisdom and humility beyond your years. 1Ti.4:12 comes to mind also.

These are the thoughts that came to me as I pondered your dream. If you don't mind, let me know if I am way off base.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 am

Thanks, LadyonFire -

It's hard for me to say, "Yes, I'm wise and humble," even if that's what the dream is about. :)

I can see how others may want me to be a certain way, even if they're doing it with good intentions. I was just with my siblings the other day, and I had a fitting opportunity to talk about a few simple dreams that manifested in my life within the last week. During that moment, my niece even chimed in - having been reminded about a dream that she had which I half-interpreted for her (leaving her to recognize when it happened). Her dream has manifested as well, which she shared with the group. The more that this happens, the more their perception of me/our relationship may change. The obvious thing to point out is that they aren't saved, so these experiences stir things up in them...which agitates their comfort level a bit, inside.

Plainly put - I'm sure they'd like for me to be the way that I've always been, but they're seeing me differently because of having God in my life and the things that he's doing to show himself to others through my life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

Mark, is there something about yourself that you are afraid to reveal because you are afraid how you might look to people? Something that you can't do anything about?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 am

That is a good question, Mia. I certainly have my struggles and insecurities, and I don't like to bring them up to others who are close to me - but, that's not so much because I'm ashamed or afraid, but more like I don't want to burden them when everyone has their own issues to deal with.

If it's something that I can't do anything about, do you think it's a personality trait or a circumstance of some kind? I don't think it's appearance, just to be clear, and I can't think of any decisions I have made that would fit, either.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

You know, I was thinking about this dream today. In the dream, I was just as unaware of the baldness as everyone else. Do you think that, in my waking life, I'm also unaware of whatever this represents?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 am

Yes I do think you are as unaware right now as anyone else I think God's decided it's time to reveal it.

I think we are on the right track here and I think you are going to discover what it is. When you do, if you are comfortable with sharing, I would love to know the manifestation when it comes to pass so that others looking for the same thing can get understanding into their dreams.

Thanks, Mark!

Love,

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 am

Will do. Thank you, Mia.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am

I want to add... you may not feel ready for it but your character and actions (good job) would say otherwise. You are!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top