My daughter's dream of a new house guest...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter's dream of a new house guest...

Post by blessed1 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:56 pm

My 12 year-old daughter told me about a dream she had a few nights ago. She said we kept hearing sounds from our attic, so she went to investigate and said there was a boy a little younger than her little sister, whom was also there talking to him. He had a whole bedroom made up there with a bed and a TV. She said her sister was okay with finding him up there and they were having a friendly conversation. She, however, was taken aback by the whole scene and somehow, she knew this boy was sick and that we were going to take care of him and he would be living with us permanently.

She asked me what I thought the dream meant and I told her I would pray about it and told her to do the same. Just wanting some thoughts?? scratching chin

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter's dream of a new house guest...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello, Blessed1 -

The main theme of the dream seems to be the discovery that your daughter made of someone that she knew to be sick and require care.

I was thinking that this dream could be about God entrusting someone to her for prayer. It is amazing that she was able to discern that this person was sick. In real life, God may be telling her the same thing about someone.

The attic setting is interesting to me as well. Who or what has been on her mind, lately?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you for your help! I have asked her about it a couple of times and shared with her what you've said and she says no one comes to mind. She added that what stood out a lot to her was the fact that her little 9 yr old sister, who's normally shy around most boys IRL, was talking up a storm with this boy. I do think her knowing he was sick and that we were going to take care of him is very significant!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Maybe this dream should be kept on the backburner for a bit. I would bet that when her little sister is found interacting with someone that she'd typically be shy around, you'll remember this dream and it'll all fall into place!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top