TV & SPIDERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV & SPIDERS

Post by nolab7 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Still trying to get my head around all this dreaming interpretation stuff :) I have been studying John Paul Jacksons insights hoping to learn more also.

I had the following dream this morning. In my life at the moment I am doing a lot of various praying eg: Im doing a National 40 days prayer & fast for Australia; Im praying for Israel; I meeting at work each Friday morning to pray for my boss & his business; my 3 friends & I have committed 4 days to prayer for each other & our kids; I have committed to doing the "Not a fan" study for the next 42 days & I have started to journal again to hear from Jesus and I have also embarked on trying to learn about dream interpretation. I have been very busy spiritually.

The dream is:
I was at home and turned my large television on which seemed to be in an outside entertainment area. One of my favourite sci fi shows said that they were going to give the viewers an option of watching 3 future shows but you could only choose one of the three.
My TV had touch screen so I was about to pick one which I decided would be the first one because it was the next in order. I then decided I should move it into the lounge room for better viewing. I had a couple of smaller tvs inside also.
I carried the large TV to a corner of the lounge room and put it down next to a couple of indoor plants then as I put it down hundreds of small baby spiders came running out all over the place. I thought I must get the bug spray and was a little annoyed because I may miss the show.

Any help in this would be much appreciated.
Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TV & SPIDERS

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi, Nola -

It sure does sound like you've got a full plate, spiritually!

I was thinking that your dream might be about one of these endeavors, although it could be about something you haven't mentioned. The big television could be something that's of greater importance to you than what the smaller televisions represent. I was thinking that they could represent something you have a vision for.

The decision about the sci-fi show is interesting. I was thinking that this detail could help identify what the dream relates to. Have you been presented with a choice related to any of these spiritual pursuits? In the dream, you made your choice based upon order - it made sense, or was most fitting, to choose the show that was next in sequence. If you're facing some decision in real life, I would think that you'd respond in a similar way - making the decision based upon what was orderly.

Next you have the spiders. These were simply things that annoyed you and caused you to think that you may miss out on your show. You thought of a solution to these annoyances (the bug spray) in the dream. In real life, it's unlikely that you'll have any problem handling the issues that the spiders represent.

Unless you didn't include it, the dream doesn't have resolution, per se. This could be a heads-up about what's to come - and, naturally, to be seeking God on how to be prepared for the spiders!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

My opinion and not a divine interpretation: I like Mark's interpretation.

The little spiders could be tiny things that require taking care of (you absolutely cannot leave hundreds of spiders roaming about) that are a hinderance doing the things that you want to do.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nolab7 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Thank you guys for your insights.

Can you please bear with me while I tell you what I think I may have received yesterday by way of interpretation. Feel free to tell me if I am way off.

I thought the television may have represented some form of entertainment that was out the back (in the past) and that I bought into my home. The small spiders could represent occultish or spiritual distractions.

About 6 months ago whilst my son was renovating he put 2 large bookcases into my house. One was full of christian stuff and the other which was in my office was full of fantasy books with dragons, witches (Harry Potter was amongst them), spells etc. In the entertainment industry Fantasy is put in the same category as Sci Fi.

I havent been overly happy with them in the house because non christian fantasy can get a bit occultish but I thought I would just put up with it. With being a little bit more sensitive to the Lord lately maybe he has decided to talk to me about it. It may be hindering me in getting closer and hearing him more.

As an act of faith (or maybe silliness) I boxed the books up, prayed the blood over them and put them out the back in my hot water system room.

Please advise if you think I am way off

Bless you both as I work through this journey. You think as you are getting closer to retirement things would slow down but Im learning there is no retirement in God. Praise the Lord for that :)

Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nolab7 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Sorry guys but another thought I had was that the television also represented vision and seeing future events (???) but I was limited by being only allowed to select 1 instead of the 3. The spiders could have limited my vision.

Just a thought - Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

I personally don't think that is what it is because if it were the number of televisions would exactly match the number of bookcases. Numbers are always exact in dreams.

The television however could be something tangible in your life and the bugs could actually be bugs.

I don't think it is about visions either because God doesn't make us choose how many visions we get to see.

You are the only one who can say for certain what it is but I would lean toward this being about something that is going on in your life now or in the very near future. It's something you will do that will trigger the memory of this dream and when you do you will know exactly what it is.

When something similiar happens that reminds you of this dream, please come back and let us know what it was.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top