Dream about almost locking my keys in the car...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about almost locking my keys in the car...

Post by silentqueen on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello brothers and sisters,

I pray this finds you all well.

I dreamed that I was in a state of confusion about something that was going on. I don't know what it was, but I was clearly upset. My brother in Christ was with me and we were talking inside the car and we were about to exit the car. He got out first and closed the door. I got out of the car and I was about to close the door and he said, "Sister, stop you're about to lock the keys in the car."

I took the keys out of the ignition. The strange thing was that the ignition switch was on the left side instead of the right side of the steering wheel.

If anyone has any idea of what this means, please let me know.

Thank you and God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about almost locking my keys in the car...

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Is this brother in real life warning or exhorting you to do something in your personal life? Maybe this brother also reminds you of someone or something. For example when I see one brother in a dream he could symbolize diligence or another brother symbolizes a prayer warrior, and so on.

Most people's right hand is the stronger of the two, therefore the left can represent a weakness that needs to be turned over to God and His grace to help in time of need.

A car can represent something personal in your life that is driving you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you so much GreatfulServant!

This is a brother in real life who always prays for me. Keys are locked in a car when we're not paying attention and/or distracted. He protected me from locking myself out of the car.

Is this a warning about something personal in my life to be careful not to lock myself out of it when God has given me the keys? My weakness is sometimes reacting too quickly.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedreamsgirl on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 am

Dear sister, as I read your post, a line in it jumped out at me, like when you are reading scripture and a verse jumps off the page at you and you know that this is important for you, pay attention to it. The line here was "my bother in. Christ". Think about this person. Is he simply someone who is like a brother to you or is there something more? I prayed about this and I think, I could be mistaken but, there is more to this relationship that you may not be aware of. If you elaborate I may be able to interpret it correctly, with the Lords help.

bluedreamsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

Bluedreamsgirl wow

This never occurred to me. I do not think of him in any way other than a brother in Christ. I am madly in love with another man and we are committed to each other moving toward marriage. My brother in Christ and I are close, we talk about everything. He has been there during the times when my faith was being tried and I've seen him through one of the worst times in his life, too.

Are you saying what I think you're saying? I don't care for him that way, but do you think he feels more for me than a sister in Christ?

Where is the emoticon where you crawl into the bed and just pull the covers over your head? No, no, no, no..... shocked

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

Hello, Marla -

I would not look too far into the details without understanding the main theme of this dream, first. Mia says that the details should re-emphasize the main theme of what's going on in the dream. Emotions in dreams are also very important in helping to clarify what the dream is about.

To me, there are two main themes in this dream to recognize. First, your state of confusion and feeling upset. Where in your waking life does this fit?

The second centers around the action: Being saved from making a mistake.

Simply put, this is not a dream that should bring worry to you. I don't normally say that a dream definitely means one thing or another; but, your dream, in the simplest terms, means this:

When you're in the place of confusion that feels like it did in the dream, you will be protected from making a mistake.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you Mark.

Reading your response brings me peace.

The state of confusion and being upset has to do with my 89 year old Godmother. My brother in Christ and I have prayed about the situation with her for almost a year. Two weeks ago she told me that she was feeling depressed and she needed someone to be around her. She said, "I didn't want to say anything to you Marla, but I haven't been feeling my best. I've been depressed and I need somebody around me especially now." She has also been doing things as if she's getting her house in order.

It really upset me and I shared it with him and he encouraged me to do what was in my heart to do which is to leave my apartment, move in with her to take care of her for what he believes are her final days. Whenever I pray for my Godmother, I see the number 7 over her.

The being protected from making a mistake really resonates with me. My brother kept me from locking myself out of the car. Thank you, Mark, I feel so much peace with this.

Bless you,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedreamsgirl on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am

You know I am not God and I don't know this man, but there may be more to feelings than he wants to admit. Let me ask you this. Does he find reasons to spend as time, witin reason, to be with you? Has he ever made comments to you in hypothetical situations, like, if I were him I would do such and such? If he has thatbmeans he has already thought about them. And if he has, how personal were they? There is a big difference in someone saying if I were him I'd have made sure you had gas in your car (care and concern), and if I were him I woulda put a ring on that finger of yours by now, or bought you roses for Valentines, or anything with romantic connotations. Another thing he may say if he is thinking of you in a less than sisterly way is, and this has happened to me, what are your views on child raising? Sounds innocent enough on the surface, but really think about it. Now why would He want to know Yourviews on child rearing, or other domestic pursuits.....im not saying any of this is true, im just sayin....

bluedreamsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:40 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hello, Marla -

I would not look too far into the details without understanding the main theme of this dream, first. Mia says that the details should re-emphasize the main theme of what's going on in the dream. Emotions in dreams are also very important in helping to clarify what the dream is about.

To me, there are two main themes in this dream to recognize. First, your state of confusion and feeling upset. Where in your waking life does this fit?

The second centers around the action: Being saved from making a mistake.

Simply put, this is not a dream that should bring worry to you. I don't normally say that a dream definitely means one thing or another; but, your dream, in the simplest terms, means this:

When you're in the place of confusion that feels like it did in the dream, you will be protected from making a mistake.

Blessings,
-Mark

Great Post!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top