A friend's dream --

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend's dream --

Post by rosebush on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I had a dream that I saw pretty flowers in Matt's house (Matt is her ex-husband) but there were bees. The next scene I was holding a plate of honey on my head and the bees were on the plate.

Any thoughts appreciated!
Rosebush

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A friend's dream --

Post by bluedreamsgirl on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:27 am

I think you just had one of the clearest prosperity dreams I have ever heard. The bees are commonly dreamt of as prosperity and gain, like busy as bees, and honey is always something good, blessings if you will. The flowers as well, beauty and thriving, unless they are dried or dead. To see the busy bees and honey on top of your head would most likely mean you are being anointed with honey, that is blessings, spiritual or material, or both. The husband, or ex, might be Jesus if she hasn't remarried, remeber husbands often represent God. So to break it down I would tell her your over at Gods house and Heis anointing you with blessings, and he threw in some flowers for good measure. Niiiiccce!

bluedreamsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 am

Hi, Rose -

Did your friend share any feelings related to the dream?

When I read it, I actually thought of Pharoah's Chief Baker and his dream from Genesis 40. Verse 16-17 says, "...In my dream there were three baskets of white pastries stacked on my head. The top basket contained all kinds of pastries for Pharaoh, but the birds came and ate them from the basket on my head.

This wasn't a positive dream for the baker...

Your friend said that she saw pretty flowers, BUT there were bees, which makes me think that she saw the bees as a negative symbol.

I think the dream is a warning, and that the bees are a threat. Whether or not your friend's ex-husband is literal in this dream, she should be on her guard against anything sweet/alluring - could be him, could be a boyfriend, etc.

I see that this dream was posted on Wednesday. I hope it isn't too late to warn her, considering Valentine's Day was just yesterday...

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am

I did share both interpretations with friend. Funny but I also noted the same similarity with the dream to the baker's dream that Joseph interpreted and took some time to study that.

With the bees I thought it may be about attraction. Also felt holding the plate over her head may be about the ex-husband, as for a wife her head is her husband.

Thanks for the input. Very much appreciated
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top