My dream 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My dream 2013

Post by mariam1982 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

My husband past away two years ago. I was pregnant at the time & a week after his death I loss my baby as well (5months).
My Dream: I had a dream that my deceased husband came to me on valentines and gave me a baby bear. At first I did not want to take it, but he insist. As he was leaving I saw his car that he had when he was alive and through the window I was able to see a pink baby ballon. The funny thing about it I am now married again and am praying for a child of our own. Another thing my baby(son) that pass away was born on Valentines Day. Im not sure what to get from this.

A few months back I also had a dream that I was at a function where I saw my cousin. In the dream she was pregnant looking about 8 months pregnant. In the dream I asked her what she was having? She replied, "Finially a Boy in the family". In the dream I was about 2 or 3 months pregnant as well.
My cousin called me in real life on Christmas day to inform me that my dream was true that she's preganant. Maybe you can interpet what you may get from it.

mariam1982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My dream 2013

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 am

Hello, Mariam -

I am not claiming that this is definitely what your dream means, so please pray on it.

You shared that you are praying for a child. I was thinking that your dream could be a promise from God in answer to those prayers.

You previous dream is interesting if the months that you and your cousin were pregnant for are literal. Basically, if she was about 8 months pregnant at the time of the dream, and you were 2 or 3 months...that's a 5 month difference. In real life, she became pregnant around Christmas...so, perhaps this dream is something you should be holding on to until May or June?

Again, I'm not speaking with absolute certainty, here. Just some thoughts to keep in mind.

Blessings, and welcome to the site.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariam1982 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks a lot! I forgot to add that when she called me on Christmas day that she was three months. Also she confirmed that my dream was true that she's having a boy!

mariam1982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am

Keep us posted as you see the manifestation of this dream, would you please?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top