Tornado and the Red Cardinal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado and the Red Cardinal

Post by Sabrina on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello it's been awhile since I've posted. I had a dream in the dream there was a tornado when I looked closer at the tornado it was made up of all these billions of orbs with faces on them. They seemed evil to me. They were all laughing mockingly at me and some of them sounded tormented and were screaming. I spoke to the tornado and told it to go away in Jesus name and it did. Then next dream I was in a house it wasn't a house I was familiar with but apparently I was in my dream. I began to hear a bird sing it sounded like a mocking bird. But it was a bright red cardinal. He was the size of a finch though. The minute I saw the little bird I tried to protect it I was finally able to get the bird to fly out the door. As soon as the bird and I were outside a bunch of little brown feral creatures started to attack the bird and I (I didn't feel any pain from their bites) the bird started fighting the creatures off me and not sure what happen with flurry of fur and feathers I saw the bird fly down in a drainpipe on the porch. I thought the bird was injured for sure I looked down the drainpipe to try to find the bird but he was gone. I woke up. Thanks for any help in understanding these dreams.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado and the Red Cardinal

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

I would say that you have to take a stand against current or more likely coming attack. It will be STRESSFUL and the result of pure evil BUT you WILL overcome it by taking authority over it. Do not be afraid, God has told you in advance that you will have victory by taking authority and you will have help from the most unlikely places.

Please come back and share your victory with us.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado and the Red Cardinal

Post by Sabrina on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks Mia :)

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down