Wedding Dresses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Dresses

Post by blue504 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:59 pm

I dreamed that my sister was wearing a wedding dress, and her dress was 2 sizes too big. I also wearing a wedding dress ;however,my dress fit ,but it was colorful (rainbow), and I was also holding a suitcases. The man I was going to meet had another woman to choose from. His family and friends were rooting for her. Furthermore, I was not the families choice ;but, I heard an audience applausing and rooting for me. I think they (audience) was from Heaven.

Last edited by blue504 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason)

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Dresses

Post by blue504 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:59 pm

I think the suitcase represents baggage.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am

:hi:  In my dreams the suitcase represents my future husband.

Geraldine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 am

Blue504,

These are my thoughts and not an interpretation.  When I read the part about your sister's dress being 2 sizes too big, means that she has some growing to do to fit...or something that she's trying to fit in is not for her.  The type of clothing...wedding dress...may be literal, but then it may not.  Clothes also can represent seasons or mantles as well.  A wedding dress can represent a covenant with God...or it can be literal.

I believe your dress, which was colorful, reminds me of Joseph and his coat of many colors.  That represented covenant...and a rainbow represents a covenant between God and us here on earth.  

The applauding that you heard from heaven is heaven's agreement with you.  I'm not sure what your relationship is with your sister, but this has a feel of Jacob and Esau.  Although Esau was the oldest, he was supposed to receive the birthright, but it was Jacob that was chosen by God.  

Just some thoughts to consider.  Toss whatever doesn't bear witness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Cholette wrote:Blue504,

These are my thoughts and not an interpretation.  When I read the part about your sister's dress being 2 sizes too big, means that she has some growing to do to fit...or something that she's trying to fit in is not for her.  The type of clothing...wedding dress...may be literal, but then it may not.  Clothes also can represent seasons or mantles as well.  A wedding dress can represent a covenant with God...or it can be literal.

I believe your dress, which was colorful, reminds me of Joseph and his coat of many colors.  That represented covenant...and a rainbow represents a covenant between God and us here on earth.  

The applauding that you heard from heaven is heaven's agreement with you.  I'm not sure what your relationship is with your sister, but this has a feel of Jacob and Esau.  Although Esau was the oldest, he was supposed to receive the birthright, but it was Jacob that was chosen by God.  

Just some thoughts to consider.  Toss whatever doesn't bear witness.

Ty. This is a very interesting interpretation. Btw, I am the oldest.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top