A Wedding, a dance with the father, repentance, pond, cell phone, shark, crocodile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding, a dance with the father, repentance, pond, cell phone, shark, crocodile

Post by Macleod on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Was walking down a country road, I saw a bride, the groom and their parents coming from the beach where they had just got married. I thought about what a long walk it was for them to get from the beach to here. They were heading into their parents house.

I was with someone (didn't see them). I offered the mother the serving trays I had with me, the mother asked how I/we knew about the wedding, it had been kept quiet. I then saw a man arrive at the door with a tripod - he also knew about the wedding.

They now sat together as a family at a table and were saying sorry for the wrong things they had done. While they were saying sorry, they would color or decorate with beads, little sections of what appeared to be a lobster. A young man was saying (while coloring a small section) "I'm so sorry for ever giving the donkey peanuts" - I wondered if the donkey had died from eating the peanuts and that's why he was so sorry? (This part of the dream makes me think of what our congregation is currently doing IRL - we're coming together to have additional Prayer Meetings crying out for the church and repenting on behalf of our nation).

I then watched the father dance with the bride. She danced gracefully in her ballerina outfit, it was so beautiful and I felt that the groom had taught her how to dance like this.

The mother then went to swim in the pond outside. It was in a quiet, private area outside the rear of the house. As you walked out the door you walked into the big, round pond which had shrubs & trees all around it. On the other side of the pond, opposite the house, there was a little wooden pool house with a wooden key/jetty. I saw a friend of the mothers, she was distraught and had been diving in the pond looking for her cell phone. There was a man with her. She was desperate to get in contact with someone before they were left, but she needed her phone.

Next moment the phone was there, laying on the jetty. A shark had taken it. The friend quickly dialed the cell phone to contact this other person but the phone went dead, she was so very upset. I told her to take the sim card out - she said the sim card wasn't in the phone - I suggested to look in the sharks stomach to see if the sim card was there.

We swam back through the pond, one of the others nearly got attacked by a crocodile, I then saw my cat had followed me to the pool house and was now swimming back with us - I saw the crocodile flick around ready to attack my cat. I grabbed it's jaws and held it's jaws apart so it couldn't bite, my husband was there, he took the cat inside, I waited for the others to get in and then thought about how I would release the crocodile without getting bitten.

Next I saw the belly of the shark being slit open with a very sharp knife, then the guts were sliced open the same way - there in the guts was the sim card which was placed back into the phone.

Would love to know if what I'm thinking is accurate. Much appreciated!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Wedding, a dance with the father, repentance, pond, cell phone, shark, crocodile

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 am

The first thing I felt when I started reading was that the wedding was someone's salvation and that the beach was the place of change from one place to another... from 'the world' to the 'the spiritual world' and then I read about your church's activities so I feel that this is confirmation about your church's outreach.

I'm wondering if the friend's mom is someone who is desperate about their friend receiving salvation.

I would take this dream as divine revelation of the results of your church's efforts and keep praying and interceding for the lost and continue making efforts to help others reach out, especially in prayer. Looks like you are a little warrior battling the leviathan for your loved ones and others, as well.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Wedding, a dance with the father, repentance, pond, cell phone, shark, crocodile

Post by Macleod on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:

I would take this dream as divine revelation of the results of your church's efforts and keep praying and interceding for the lost and continue making efforts to help others reach out, especially in prayer.

Thank you Mia, I fully agree with you, thank you so much for confirmation because this is exactly where we are - crying out for the least, the last and the lost, our families, our nation, our government, for His Word to be honored, for His Church, for God to let His kingdom come, for more of His Power and more of His Spirit in us.

happy dance ...oh come Holy Spirit....

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 am

[quote="Macleod"]
Mia Sherwood wrote:

happy dance ...oh come Holy Spirit....

AMEN!!!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top